Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Mount Pleasant Nursery and Special Education Unit

Default Mount Pleasant Nursery and Special Education Unit

This is to let Mount Pleasant parents know that the Nursery and Special Education Unit will not re-open this week due to heating failure. They are hoping it will open again on Monday but parents will be kept up to date via the severe weather phone line which is 0870 054 6999 pin 042640.

The Nursery teachers phoned all the parents today to let us know. My little one is so disappointed, he can't wait to get back to nursery, he loves it. Thank goodness they're still going to have their Hallowe'en party, on Monday now instead. Every morning in the holidays he asked me when he woke up, ''Can I go to nursery today? Is it the party today?'' I hope he's always this keen on going to school!

my little boy is the same, took a while but now he loves going, but unfortunatly his toddlers party is the same day (he still goes because he has a younger brother), oh what to do.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe