Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Despicable

Default Despicable

Anyone read about this mother who took her five year old wheel-chair bound son to have breakfast with the Blairs? Appeared on GMTV and would tell anyone who would listen that her son had cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, a throat disorder and was allergic to nearly all food. Local charities raised thousands The little boy had unnecessary surgery to fit a feeding tube directly into his stomach when he was only four years old. She faked qualifications to get a job as a nurse. Meanwhile she was spending 200,000 in benefits on holidays, DIY and a European cruise to boot! The truth? Her little son was in perfect physical health. How she managed to deceive everyone including doctors is beyond belief!

If thats right I feel really sorry for the kid.

Lets hope she gets life in prison and the kid gets rehomed!

How did she get a 4 yr old to give the symptoms of cerebral palsy to doctors?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Dunno the story, sounds like munchausen by proxy.

Where did you read this, do you not have a Link?

Cerebral Palsy & Cystic Fibrosis, fooled all Doctors and received £200,000 in Benefits, you must have read this in the "Weekly World News"

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    How did she get a 4 yr old to give the symptoms of cerebral palsy to doctors?
    She managed to bamboozle doctors, even although they could find no symptoms. She kept insisting that there was something wrong with her son.

Here's a link - I read it a few days ago and it made me sick

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx

OK that is a Link but nothing about the story you posted.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Cerebral Palsy & Cystic Fibrosis, fooled all Doctors and received £200,000 in Benefits, you must have read this in the "Weekly World News"

Why do you think that GPs are not fooled by benefits fraudsters? Please explain.

The link I gave before has constantly changing headlines, which is why you probably did not see the story. So here's another link for you -
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tors-sick.html

Notice that the court order restricting identification has been lifted.

Default sick

Thats terrible how someone could do that to their child there are plenty of poor folk out there who,s children are critically ill and have some kind of condition that affects their entire life and only wish that their child was in perfect health !!!! grrrrrrrrr boils my blood what a twisted sick excuse for a human being should be put to jail for life as she,s destroyed her kids already !!!!
    Cmey e Scorries

Another cow who should be thrown in a cesspit.

I read about that a few days to a week ago. The boy managed to keep it up because she made him think he was ill so it was all psychological (sp).

I thought the story was awful. How could a mother do that to her son and fool everybody! All for money!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

OK that is a Link but nothing about the story you posted.
    Bob's right about it being in the paper, I read it last week in work. I can't be arsed finding the link.

I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    Thats terrible how someone could do that to their child there are plenty of poor folk out there who,s children are critically ill and have some kind of condition that affects their entire life and only wish that their child was in perfect health !!!! grrrrrrrrr boils my blood what a twisted sick excuse for a human being should be put to jail for life as she,s destroyed her kids already !!!!
    This vile woman is probably a remorseless sociopath without a conscience. She would most likely be crafty enough to blend into good society, whilst giving a false impression that she was a wonderful, protector and carer for her unfortunate son.

You made a very valid point about many parents who are experiencing the heartache about their genuinely ill children.

when i first red 'e thried i immediatly thot that 'iss woman must hev a mental illness...but efter readin 'e link it seems that 'e wifie is choost bad bad bad...!

no maternal instincts at'all, choost me me me i luv me!! she should get locked up for a long time an kept awie fie bairns for ever

but then i ask, if yer bad til a bairn...or an animal say, then surly ye must hev a mental illness??

how do ye ken 'e difference between bad bad....and ill?
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Get her sterilised now.

Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    when i first red 'e thried i immediatly thot that 'iss woman must hev a mental illness...but efter readin 'e link it seems that 'e wifie is choost bad bad bad...!

no maternal instincts at'all, choost me me me i luv me!! she should get locked up for a long time an kept awie fie bairns for ever

but then i ask, if yer bad til a bairn...or an animal say, then surly ye must hev a mental illness??

how do ye ken 'e difference between bad bad....and ill?
    your definately from wick

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Dunno the story, sounds like munchausen by proxy.

I googled that,it seems that offenders are more than likely to have been emotionally and physically abused themselves.It seems what goes around keeps coming back around in those situations.....Very sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast