Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maternity ward invasion

mothers do not abandon their baby's as easily as this it is people who don't know any better and rush to get them rescued ? and rushed by air ambulance to a sanctuary with loads of publicity that are mostly to blame
    as I stand corrected I would still like to know what disease is killing all the salmon in Scottish waters

http://www.atlanticsalmontrust.org/s.../diseases.html

Just one of the many sites that are available about the problems faced by salmon which you might find interesting.

Default they should be banm

i totally agree with liz i personallydont think that dogs should be aloud at any beaches

i totally agree with liz i personallydont think that dogs should be aloud at any beaches

Personally I think dogs should make as much noise as they like on beaches!

However I think that responsible dog owners should be easily convinced not to go to pupping beaches while the seals are doing their family business there....

well I just about to take the dog for a walk to the beach so I better don the steel helmet and flack jacket and keep a watch full eye for snipers

Quote Originally Posted by LIZZ View Post
    Surely it is not too much to ask that for a period of approximately four weeks in each year, people could be circumspect in their actions?
    Entirely reasonable and a good reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by whaligoechiel View Post
    good one golach a slip of finger when typing
    I am glad you took my post in the light hearted manner in which it was posted, as it was meant to be. But you did type it 3 times
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

ban dogs from the beach would be a sin some dogs love water but they could put up a sign when the season comes for the seals to have there of spring that way all the animals are happy even the humans but i will say i agree witj lizzs thread such a shame they have to be protected

so we ban people and dogs from the beach when seals are puping what next ban them in spring when birds are nesting
    ban golf in spring to as birds nest in dunes and rough grass if fact ban all out door pursuits in the country side for fear of disturbing wild life
    why not appreciate wild life as mother nature intended and stop looking at them through rose coloured glasses
    all these animals and people have coexisted and survived along the coast for thousands of years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12