Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Do you find...

Default Do you find...

Do you find yourself being a bit cheeky with the comebacks when you get to know someone well? With my partner, mum, stepdad, my close friends, my step sisters, my sister and my brothers i'm quite cheeky and often put a cheeky remark to them which is usually returned. I even find myself doing it to a few on here in flashchat and sometimes in posts!

I just like to wind people i know up
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

yeah definately, the people i know best are used to my sarcasm and general cheek but i also find those are the people i can be most honest to aswell and know they won't be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Do you find yourself being a bit cheeky with the comebacks when you get to know someone well? With my partner, mum, stepdad, my close friends, my step sisters, my sister and my brothers i'm quite cheeky and often put a cheeky remark to them which is usually returned. I even find myself doing it to a few on here in flashchat and sometimes in posts!

I just like to wind people i know up
    No I treat people with the same respect that I expect from those like myself.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mumof2 View Post
    yeah definately, the people i know best are used to my sarcasm and general cheek but i also find those are the people i can be most honest to aswell and know they won't be offended.
    Same here. Im a pretty honest person anyway but it is the people that know me very well that know how i feel and when i am hiding how i feel about something. To someone who didn't know me very well they'd think i wasn't bothered by something that had happened whereas my family and friends would know before i had the chance to say anything about it!

I find it hard to look weak to anyone but my mum, stepdad and my partner. For some reason i can't show any weakness eg crying, to my younger brothers. I've always felt like i had to be the stronger one in my siblings its hard to break the cycle even when they wouldn't bat an eyelid at me if i dropped my strong barrier. It just doesn't make any sense to me so lord knows how anyone else could understand that. I think it has alot to do with the fact that my dad wanted me to be tough and strong and he taught me to be that way, something which i'm grateful for as when he died as i needed that strength and toughness to get through the difficult time in one piece. I'm glad to say i could rely on myself to get myself and someone else through a difficult time again and again.

I'm quite naughty and give my mum and step dad the old cheek. I drop the occassional one in every so often. Keeps their minds sharp! they know i mean it in a nice way.

Whoops a bit of insightful post!
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

i know what you mean though, it's funny how those people can just know how you're feeling when you don't even know yourself. i guess we're lucky to have those special people in our lives. my cheekiness is just part of my charm lol

I don't care who they are, everyone gets cheek/sarcasm from me.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I believe you entirely!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Its not just on the org that u are cheeky and sarcastic!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Most definetly.

I have to be in someone's company for about 5 minutes to suss them out and then the puns and cheekiness are let rip upon them! lol

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

i try to give each and everyone the same level of cheek and sarcasm that way nobody feels left out,

Quote Originally Posted by riggerboy View Post
    i try to give each and everyone the same level of cheek and sarcasm that way nobody feels left out,
    Awwwww that makes us feel special riggerboy!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Awwwww that makes us feel special riggerboy!
    o you are special .................. the yellow bus will be round just after 11am to collect you lol