Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episcopal Church.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Potato Head View Post
    Shazzap....I use the dodge tool with the size set at somewhere beteen 10 and 20,set range to midtones and exposure to about 50%.Then just go over the areas you want to turn snowy.This will get eveything looking light grey,change the range to highlights and go over everything again,this will get most areas white,any that have a bit of colour showing through can be sorted by using the sponge tool and set it to desaturate 100%.This will remove any colour that is showing through the white.
    You could just set the dodge tool to highlights 100%,it will turn things white but looks a bit harsh.
    As for the snowflakes,well thats seemples.A Photoshop plugin which can be downloaded FREE from this link.

http://www.vanderlee.com/plugins_snowflakes.html

Have fun with it.
    Thank you for your repy MPH, but to be perfectly honest i don't understand a word of what you have written lol. I will how ever look at the download. Does this app do it for you?????????
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

Which version do i download please. FTP or HTTP???????

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shazzap View Post
    Which version do i download please. FTP or HTTP???????
    Dont think it matters but i downloaded the HTTP one..

Dont think it matters but i downloaded the HTTP one..
    Cheers MPH

I don't know which folder to install the app to, sorry for being a nuisance.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shazzap View Post
    I don't know which folder to install the app to, sorry for being a nuisance.
    No probs,it should go in the Plug-ins folder,i think it will go there automatically,i cant remember for sure though.When you open photoshop go to filters and you will find it at the bottom of the the drop down menu under VanDerLee.
    After you have installed it make sure you exit photoshop otherwise it wont show up,start it up after the installation and it should be there.

No probs,it should go in the Plug-ins folder,i think it will go there automatically,i cant remember for sure though.When you open photoshop go to filters and you will find it at the bottom of the the drop down menu under VanDerLee.
    After you have installed it make sure you exit photoshop otherwise it wont show up,start it up after the installation and it should be there.
    Thanking you.

@MPH
    Love the HDR, the B&W and the original of the church, HDR is really the biz though.

That church is one of my favourite buildings in Thurso.

@Deemac
    That's the first time I've seen the inside of it, thanks for that post. You certainly have caught the glow to the woodwork as was mentioned.
    He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled.
    Gene Fowler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12