Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1064

Thread: Are there vampires in Portgower?

So the vampires probably escaped from that establishment the plot thickens and gets more mysterious.

I have it on good authority that the Portgower vampires have just had a huge secret contraption with metal lids and pipes installed on the edge of the park that is encapsulated in hundreds of tonnes of concrete and fenced off with razor wire and other sharp objects underfoot to deter trespassers. Its said to give them a regular supply of some type of strange liquid from a waste concentrate thats unique to vampires?. Some suggested it made a synthetic blood but apparently the feed to the contraption is supplied via secret underground pipes and the concentrate gets filtered through this new contraption and the outflow is a crystal clear, pure liquid that im sure only the vampires themselves would know what its for. There's also a sketchy reconnaissance report from someone (who has since mysteriously vanished) that he saw the outlined letters on the side of the contraption as it was being lowered into the pit and although they were partially obscured with mud and other debris he claims it read "SE-TI- -A-K" the words must be of vampiric origin as surely no human would understand them.......

Could it be a waste concentrate made from naughty fans/old players/duff personnel sent from CELTIC PARK? I think your recon guy mistook the 'C' for an 'S' with all the mud and debris.

And finally they plot to suck the public in.............like lambs to the slaughter........http://arts.caithness.org/article.php?id=1026

It's not my bag Bill, to me it sounds like a cure for insomnia, but to each his own...

Wasn't there a big Hollywood blockbuster called the Big Sheep? Or am I thinking of one by Wallace & Grommit?

'Big Sheep' in Portgower!!!
    Is this some form of mutated Big Cat??

Is this the 'research' that is going on there, to develop some form of crazed killing machine controlled remotely by transmitters hidden in windymills???
    Is their plan to slowly fill the world up with mutated 'Big Sheep' and then with the flick of a switch they'll start attacking us humans turning us into zombies under control of Portgower!!!!!!

Run, run for the hills............

No, not the hills, they're full of sheep, run for ......... for the sea!
    (can sheep swim?)

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Run, run for the hills............

No, not the hills, they're full of sheep, run for ......... for the sea!
    (can sheep swim?)
    Ha ha ha !!!!!

A strange & disturbing twist as we drove home through Portgower tonight...a vehicle, identified as from the BORG Collective, pulled in & stopped there...well it was B then a number then ORG so I daresay the number was simply it's designation within the Hive garage :O! Surely with the might of the Borg behind them, able to assimilate victims without having to sink their teeth in, they will be unstoppable...

Does anyone know if Torquoise who started the Portgower Vampire thread is still lurking around

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Bucket View Post
    Does anyone know if Torquoise who started the Portgower Vampire thread is still lurking around
    A valid question that has already been raised but yet unanswered! Ducati (was) volunteered to go and search Portgower, however I think he is still in training at Buffy camp for the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    A valid question that has already been raised but yet unanswered! Ducati (was) volunteered to go and search Portgower, however I think he is still in training at Buffy camp for the mission.
    I did go. I didn't hang around, it turns out ducati means chicken in Portgowian.

the Borg, secret underground bunkers vampires god the BBC could make a series about it
    sometimes the devil needs an advocate

Something Weezer said on another thread led me to wonder if the influence of Portgower has spread to Reiss;

"...that are convinced Elvis lives in a caravan in Reiss.. "

You'll note the name of the Doctor in this article....;

"The King’s Tomb is empty!

That’s the word from famed seer Dr. Andy Reiss, who conducted a psychic investigation of Presley’s alleged burial site and concluded that the body is missing. “Elvis isn’t at Graceland. He’s not even in Memphis,” said Dr. Reiss of Los Angeles. “People were led to believe that he was buried there but it was a ruse designed to keep them in the dark.”“It’s more than a gut feeling. I psychically sense the truth of this. The King is much closer to his birthplace in Tupelo, Miss. There’s no doubt about it.”Dr. Reiss’ blockbuster revelation is sure to send shock waves around the world as fans come to grips with the fact that Presley’s 1977 burial might have been a hoax."

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines...tomb-is-empty/

What other proof is needed?

Look out for Elvis in Reiss!
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Elvis isnt in Reiss - he lives with Maud and Coco and manages into Thurso once a week on the Tootling bus. We will only know the truth of his whereabouts when dirlot castle reveals its secrets

I thought Elvis worked down the chip shop
    sometimes the devil needs an advocate

No, just a guy that swears he is ....

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    I did go. I didn't hang around, it turns out ducati means chicken in Portgowian.
    Mmmm...I'm not sure "they" didn't get to him- Ducati has been acting even more strangely than usual recently- screaming when the sun comes out (twice so far this year alone), staring at my neck and slobbering like one of Pavlov's dogs, refusing to eat his favourite meal of pizza and GARLIC bread- My advice is not to trust anything he posts- he may not be entirely human any more!
    I am the Real Ducati!

Passing through the other morning around 9am there was a man? vampire in disguise? standing on the side of the road pointing a device skyward and looking to the heavens himself unusual to say the least.

back when it was a dreadful day of lashing rain and high winds we had to go to Inverness. We saw 4 people out mwalking their dogs. Maybe they can come out in the rain?
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.