Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there vampires in Portgower?

we frequently pass thro portgower and never have seen anyone,but recently no less than 9 people seen in different areas...

Could it be they are getting ready for the Beckhams?

Default Is there a gathering???

Returning from my travels out with the county tonight and hastily making it up the road before dark I passed through Portgower. To my surprise I saw 6 (yes, six) people, 3 sheep and a dog!

I am concerned. This is more people in one passing than I have ever seen in total over the last several years.

Is there a Dracula Clan gathering?
    Is the moon aligning with some celestial yet devilish mass that is opening up a portal in Portgower for a primeval predator to pop out??

Concerned of Wick.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    I am concerned. This is more people in one passing than I have ever seen in total over the last several years.
    There's been a lot of it going on lately...
    ¡ǝʇǝןdɯoɔ sı ǝɟıן ʎɯ - buızɐɹb sǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ sı ooן ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝıʌ ǝɥʇ

I'm very concerned. Tubthumper, if you remember, put forward the idea of writing a musical show to 'out' the real story of Portgower with, I think, the intention of putting it on in the new village hall (crypt).

We haven't heard anything since so I suspect a super injunction was obtained.

I did meet tubs recently and I thought she looked a bit pale, so maybe there are other reasons.

i have noticed a great increase in activity in portgower as well.. have been up and down the road several times recently.. and all but once saw people in and about portgower.. outside houses.. in the fields and on the street.. im quite concerned.. has the vampire population found a way to be out in the day light?if so we all may be in danger!!
    http://itqueries.com/

Vampires being unable to walk round in daytime is a myth. The original Dracula novel has the Count walking about in daytime...

Read this; http://www.snopes.com/language/literary/dracula.asp

D'oH! My brain hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post
    Vampires being unable to walk round in daytime is a myth. The original Dracula novel has the Count walking about in daytime...

Read this; http://www.snopes.com/language/literary/dracula.asp

lol at the irony in that post
    ¡ǝʇǝןdɯoɔ sı ǝɟıן ʎɯ - buızɐɹb sǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ sı ooן ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝıʌ ǝɥʇ

Ah but Leanne - if this thread is not about the suspension of disbelief, then what is it for?
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by brandy View Post
    i have noticed a great increase in activity in portgower as well.. have been up and down the road several times recently.. and all but once saw people in and about portgower.. outside houses.. in the fields and on the street.. im quite concerned.. has the vampire population found a way to be out in the day light?if so we all may be in danger!!
    Oh no, maybe they all wear THE ring! It was only a matter of time before they gleaned the technology from the Vampire Diaries.
    That's it, ain't no way I'm going through now, like Everrrrrrrrr!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

OR.... it could be more like twilight.. and its not that the have to be out of the sun.. but thier bodies glitter like diamonds in direct sunlight!
    being as us folks up north not often see direct sunlight.. could explain a lot.. move over forks.. make room for Portgower!!
    http://itqueries.com/

scientific research shows us that vampires are less active in the summer months due to the extended daylight hours, hence the population of Port gower increasing. Also they are less hungry. they allow their quarry to breed during the summer months to supply them with a ready meal of fresh blood when the nights grow colder. Unfortunately the victims are totally unaware of the fate that awaits them. It's sad, but what can we do?
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Just had a chap from Colin Chessors fixing our Sky tv and his next call this morning is Portgower! I did try to warn him but he set off to fix their telly Hope he lives to tell the tale! Colin Chessor would miss him!

Activity reported yesterday in Portgower. A man walking south rubbing his neck (as if he had just encountered a vampire) Another man at the bus stop on the northbound side of the village, just down from the new Bed and Breakfast and Tea shop..............who will be the first to stop for a cuppie and report back.............
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Just wanted to say I drove through Portgower last week and saw someone for first time in over 20 years. I had a very fleeting glimpse of someone in a faded red sweater standing outside a house. But it could have been my imagination or I suppose it could have been a shapeshifter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilter View Post
    Just wanted to say I drove through Portgower last week and saw someone for first time in over 20 years. I had a very fleeting glimpse of someone in a faded red sweater standing outside a house. But it could have been my imagination or I suppose it could have been a shapeshifter.
    A sheepshifter?

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    A sheepshifter?
    I thought they were only found in Wales!

Driving through yesterday afternoon and saw 3 people! A man, woman and child..... it was 4pm! Surely too early for the vamps?

Going down on Sunday was eerie though - ok so it was 6am but still.... its was DEAD!
    We child proofed the house..... but they keep getting in!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    I thought they were only found in Wales!
    Lol. Shifter not shafter.

The latest news from Portgower........... http://www.virtualtenby.co.uk/news.asp?latest=Portgower

C3..............