Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there vampires in Portgower?

Quote Originally Posted by northener View Post
    Maybe the sign entering Portgower should read:

Welcome to Portgower
    (Twinned with the Marie Celeste)
    Or maybe...

Welcome to Portgower
    (Twinned with the Marie Celeste Transylvania)
    "Negotiation is irrelevant. You will be assimilated." The Borg Collective

Default Dare I?

I've got to go through Portgower about 5.30 on Thursday morning. Any advice on what protection will be needed if I dare to stop and photograph the welcome sign? Or pee at the end of someone's garden?
    "Negotiation is irrelevant. You will be assimilated." The Borg Collective

Quote Originally Posted by 3of8 View Post
    I've got to go through Portgower about 5.30 on Thursday morning. Any advice on what protection will be needed if I dare to stop and photograph the welcome sign? Or pee at the end of someone's garden?
    Peeing there is a bad idea, you don't want the Grim Reaper running out with his sythe and slicing it off.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 3of8 View Post
    Condoms offer good protection and you can then take your pee home as well.

This thread is hilarious
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    My car once broke down late afternoon in the pouring rain at Portgower. I knocked on FIVE different doors and got no answer. Three cars drove past withour stopping. Even the guy in the big Stevens lorry thundered past. I was just about to hoof it to Helmsdale when I decide to try the engine again. Thankfully the car started and I drove away out of there like the proverbial bat out of hell. I always keep my phone ready when I drive through now just in case this time the aliens get me.........

I've already posted a warning to everyone about Portgower...you are SO lucky to have survived your adventure there, and SO lucky that no one answered their door to you..you would never have been seen again. And there is no phone signal in Portgower....!!!! But don't ever be tempted to use the phonebox....it's a lure....As for the last house on the left, I presume you mean when heading north....Stay clear...!!!!

I said the same thing about Reay.

the last house on the left when heading north , is that right, and rumour has it the phone box is actually a star gate ,

Quote Originally Posted by elamanya View Post
    the last house on the left when heading north , is that right, and rumour has it the phone box is actually a star gate ,
    this is true.....it took me directly to 'wick'

Ever seen the film "Jacob's Ladder"? The last time I came past Portgower on the train it was like the Death Train scene in reverse, when I looked at the windows of the houses!!!

mmmmm gonna try the phone box on friday as i have to drive to inverness, but what happens if i go back to wick.. will i try it..

Quote Originally Posted by elamanya View Post
    mmmmm gonna try the phone box on friday as i have to drive to inverness, but what happens if i go back to wick.. will i try it..
    Maybe if you go into it backwards it will send you south?

Default Look here... PROOF!

http://www.caithness.org/atoz/suther...ery=15&start=0

Bill Fernie is one of them or a conspirator.

32 photo's of Portgower and not a living person in any of them, how did he take them and get out alive??????

Not even any sheep or coo's!!!!!

Only in the last photo is there a dog, but is this a devil dog? Or was this the last moments of the poor wee doggy before he was taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise View Post
    Decided to start a new thread for this theory on the subject of there being no daywalkers in Portgower!!

I saw the most amazing thing one night driving through one Friday night...

There were 2 tourists standing at the 'Welcome to Portgower' signs and they were the splitting image of Tubbs and Edward from League of Gentlemen. They were even dressed the same...

I maybe would have stopped the car to ask them to pose for a photo but I feared for my very life!!!
    It's the truth, I'm tellin yer....

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    It's the truth, I'm tellin yer....

That is absolutely fantastic, what a laugh that gave me

It really was not far off this!!!

Thank you Phill, that's made my day

is that a tescos in the background ??????

Tacitus, in his Annals of Ancient Rome, recounts that the Ninth Roman Legion went into the last house on the left in Portgower to use the toilet.

at least they went into the house, seems like nowadays they just squat down beside there chariots, !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    Tacitus, in his Annals of Ancient Rome, recounts that the Ninth Roman Legion went into the last house on the left in Portgower to use the toilet.
    Nice one!

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast