Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The hour

Default The hour

Anyone watching this programme this evening would have seen Caithness' own Amy getting through to the next round of a top cookery competion.

Well done girl I am sure you can go all the way ( to the finals)
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe.

Einstein

I do not know this at all, Where and When is it on?

I have on BB2 on from 3pm to 6.30pm every weekday and if it is during this time I would not see it.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Perhaps I shouldn't be this blunt, but it is a really quite tacky programme on STV at 5 in the afternoon. I only watched it because of the cookery item, this encourages young, would be chefs and Amy is one of only a handful that will make it through to the next round. I have no idea when or indeed if it will be screened, to save us perhaps Amy will post here how she gets on.
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe.

Einstein

Well done Amy.

You can read some of the details online & watch just this part of the show - http://programmes.stv.tv/the-hour/chefs-apprentice
    I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Perhaps I shouldn't be this blunt, but it is a really quite tacky programme on STV at 5 in the afternoon. I only watched it because of the cookery item, this encourages young, would be chefs and Amy is one of only a handful that will make it through to the next round. I have no idea when or indeed if it will be screened, to save us perhaps Amy will post here how she gets on.
    Have to agree about the programme - not really great viewing and I only watch from time to time. I did see the cooking slot mentioned and saw Amy but who is she?

Ahh Now I know the Prog, watched it once and said I would never watch it agaim and I havn't.

At that time of evening I watch "Are you a Egghead" and "Escape to the Country", both of which are on BBC 2.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe