Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Schoolhouse Restaurant John o Groats

Thumbs up The Schoolhouse Restaurant John o Groats

Had an evening meal last week and it was excellent! the staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxed. You can get a 3 course meal and Tea/Coffee for £18.50 good food, good price, well done...we will be back soon.

Thumbs up

Quite agree. I have been twice and had a really good meal on both occasions. Genuine people making a real effort to please customers and make the most of local suppliers.

Default Contact

Any idea what their phone no is ?

I cant seem to find an advert anywhere

Telephone 01955 611391.

This is their website

www.dinecaithness.co.uk

Not had chance to visit yet, but it does sound very nice.
    As one door shuts, another one slams in your face.

Default Gastronaut

Tried it at the weekend. Highly recommended and very reasonable. Good to see another restaurant on the go. Needs better signposting for non locals though.

Thumbs up

Will have to agree with all previous posts about the Schoolhouse Restaurant. BRILLIANT have NEVER been for lunch when it is packed and the chef comes out to ask you if you enjoyed your meal! we did and we'll be back for sure
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Default Schoolhouse John o Groats

This a little gem, proper homecooked food.

Default The Schoolhouse

The Schoolhouse is the best restaurant in Caithness - no doubt about it! Everything is cooked from fresh with locally sourced produce.

The proprieters are so lovely - with such an enthusiastic approach and really seem to care about their customers.

Brilliant to have a great place like this in Groats.

Default have to agree!

Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy View Post
    The Schoolhouse is the best restaurant in Caithness - no doubt about it! Everything is cooked from fresh with locally sourced produce.

The proprieters are so lovely - with such an enthusiastic approach and really seem to care about their customers.

Brilliant to have a great place like this in Groats.
    I've been a few times and have been highly impressed with the quality of food and service. Comparing the prices to similar establishments - I dont know how they do it. Surprised they haven't won any awards or maye they have and I've missed it.