Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: curtain maker/seamstress

Skerries Guest

Question curtain maker/seamstress

Does anyone know of a seamstress (or male equivalent) who will make up curtains if you supply the material?

I saw an advert for a similar service in the local paper a while ago but it isn't there any more.

Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi. cant help with numbers bt i was wondering if you had thought of making them youtrself. I am doing curtains at the mo for my luittle ones room, along with bedding, its easy, cheaper and more fun. Just thought you might want to try..
    Or you could try the shop at the back of somerfield(wick) i think maybe they make them, not sure on price..

Elizabeths in Thurso do them, but as Justine says its not that hard to do them yourself.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Someone in Fairways does their curtain alterations. Not sure if she makes them but worth asking.
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Thumbs up Angela

Angela Gunn, Bank house, Bridge Street does them (next to Clydesdale Bank )

Skerries Guest

Default thanks

Thanks for the advice. I did intend to make them myself but I've got a new baby and so I'm a bit tied up right now!

I'll try the lady in Wick.