Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pregnant !!!!!

Default pregnant !!!!!

just havin a little moan 2 weeks till im due and im so uncomfy and cant sleep how can any1 really enjoy this hehehe

Good for you sweety pie,remember my wife in the same place,guess us fellas' drew the long stick in the evolutionary make up.
    Hope all goes well for you,please keep us all posted.

was gona say not long now till eh bairns due! hope all is well am sure itl be worth the sleepless nights

Aw such an exciting time eh! I went 2 weeks over my due date and it was awful. Enjoy the next 2 weeks. Mine is a year old now and man is he always hyper! He is doin laps round the living room chasing a ball just now!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Lie back (however uncomfy it may be) and enjoy watching what you want, when you want on the TV. Have a bath when you want. Have a snooze when you want. Enjoy the peace and quiet. In a couple of weeks you won't have a moment to yourself, make the most of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Lie back (however uncomfy it may be) and enjoy watching what you want, when you want on the TV. Have a bath when you want. Have a snooze when you want. Enjoy the peace and quiet. In a couple of weeks you won't have a moment to yourself, make the most of it now.

lol just make her feel worse eh lol
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

*giggles* belive me been there done that! the least of my babies weighed 10lbs 1oz and the most 10lbs 14 ozs
    i was the size of a house! *giggles* once i got wedged in the tub and couldnt get out! OH just stood there and laughed at me!
    but just think in a couple weeks you will be holding that baby and wondering... omg i made this! nothing better than when you first get to hold them!
    http://itqueries.com/

Oooo i Loved Bein Pregnant!! i Had Such An Easy Pregnancy.. No Sickness.. Tiredness.. Cravings.. Nothin.. i Was Absolutly MASSIVE tho.. Couldnt Get My Arms Round My Bump i Looked Ridiculous.. And Baby Was Only 6lb!! Lots Of Fluid!
    Had a Awful Labour.. 3 Days... 11 Days Over-Due n a Section To End It All Off!! Lol...
    Worth The Stretchmarks n My Figure Never Returnin... Wouldnt Change My Kid For The World!
    Good Luck! Is This Your 1st..?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Oooo i Loved Bein Pregnant!! i Had Such An Easy Pregnancy.. No Sickness.. Tiredness.. Cravings.. Nothin.. i Was Absolutly MASSIVE tho.. Couldnt Get My Arms Round My Bump i Looked Ridiculous.. And Baby Was Only 6lb!! Lots Of Fluid!
    Had a Awful Labour.. 3 Days... 11 Days Over-Due n a Section To End It All Off!! Lol...
    Worth The Stretchmarks n My Figure Never Returnin... Wouldnt Change My Kid For The World!
    Good Luck! Is This Your 1st..?

yea this is my first so im crapin my pants wat makes it worse i dont no wat to expect its pretty scarey MEN!!!!!!!!!!they get off so lightly hehehe

Default Pregnant

Good luck with your new arrival. Never had that with mine my two were both prem so no waiting about for me! Enjoy your time it passes soooo quickly & they are at school before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock2007 View Post
    Good luck with your new arrival. Never had that with mine my two were both prem so no waiting about for me! Enjoy your time it passes soooo quickly & they are at school before you know it.
    Time Does Pass So Quickly, Ya Dont Notice It Until Ya Have Kids!

Quote Originally Posted by miss swanson View Post
    yea this is my first so im crapin my pants wat makes it worse i dont no wat to expect its pretty scarey MEN!!!!!!!!!!they get off so lightly hehehe
    Oh Yeh Your Right There MEN DO Get Off Lightly!!!

Ohh its your first eh! Brilliant! I had an awful pregnancy, hip displacement, SPD and a low placenta. was stuck on crutches for 22 weeks of my pregnancy. Intense physio sessions for months, acid reflux, stretch marks, etc etc etc...

The labour was worse, in labour for a total of 9 days, enduced 3 times. Sent home multiple times from wick hospital on a bus , then eventually got a c-section and came home 2 days later! Demanded to go home cos i was too uncomfortable in there, wanted my own bed.

Every labour is different though, i know this might sound weird but try and enjoy your labour. I enjoyed it for a while until i started gettin mucked around and sent home all the time.

It really is worth it! Trust me!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    The labour was worse, in labour for a total of 9 days,

9 Days... Oh my days...
    Poor Girl.. i thought my 3 days labour n also induced 3 times was awful but that topped mine off...

I was 3 days and severe kidney unfection, didn't feel labour pains at all due to kidneys being more painful 3 days of pethadine
    good luck, I am sure you will be fine, keep us updated
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    I was 3 days and severe kidney unfection, didn't feel labour pains at all due to kidneys being more painful 3 days of pethadine
    good luck, I am sure you will be fine, keep us updated
    3 days of pethadine... i had 2 days o morphine... Lovely... Lol....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    9 Days... Oh my days...
    Poor Girl.. i thought my 3 days labour n also induced 3 times was awful but that topped mine off...
    yep, 9 days! And to be honest i would do it all over again! Not the greatest thing for my first child tho eh! haha!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Well I never had a single contraction, no matter what they did. Sweeps, two failed inductions and waters broke. Still not even a twinge. Eventually had to come out the sunroof as it wasnt so much I was to posh to push as he was to lazy to leave. He makes up for it now.

So dinna worry about what will be as you will not know until it happens either way. In a way it is just a few moments in time that will be over and then the next phase begins.

Default Pregnant

I would definatley say make the most of the pregnancy and the labour whether it is really good or really bad as it truely is a precious gift to be able to go through and achieve your precious baby at the end You will be surprised at how quick you forget about your pain when you have your baby in your arms.

Talking

Why do women always start telling you about their horror story labours when you are a fortnight from popping your 1st out

As they all said though, it's worth it, so enjoy lying back and eating sweeties while you can
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast