Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: mobile chip van!!!

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    Here was me all excited to try moblie chip shop tonight as it was stated it would be in the argyle square tonight and guess what IT WASNT THERE GRRRRRRR
    I think when that happens it's put down to unforeseen circumstances

Mobile chip van was in argyle square tonight. We got stuff from it about 6 o'clock. It was lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by roses123 View Post
    Mobile chip van was in argyle square tonight. We got stuff from it about 6 o'clock. It was lovely.

He must of left pretty sharpe there was no sign at 6.45pm
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Default sorry

for those of you who did not manage to get anything tonight i am sorry when a chip van runs out of chips there is no point in staying without them, it is unfortunate but 50kg of chips ran out, i will just have to start bringing more to wick in future.

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    Here was me all excited to try moblie chip shop tonight as it was stated it would be in the argyle square tonight and guess what IT WASNT THERE GRRRRRRR
    I have been wanting to try it for a while now. Every single time I have tried it has not been where it was meant to be.
    Still want to try it though.. a little more reliability would probably do the business wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by chef4celebrations View Post
    for those of you who did not manage to get anything tonight i am sorry when a chip van runs out of chips there is no point in staying without them, it is unfortunate but 50kg of chips ran out, i will just have to start bringing more to wick in future.

Thanks for your reply Unfortunatly I don't finish work till 6.45pm but will try again next Thursday to see if you are there.
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

sorry but for past weeks on mon we been at pool in thurso, on a saturday my partner been at spittal garage and the van not there... .........Such a shame as recommended to friends never mind.. back to Robins i go

Will you be back in spittal on Saturday nights? Could do with a smoke haddock supper lol
    Highland Valeting Services

Lightbulb

c4c..." it is unfortunate but 50kg of chips ran out"... now that is a lot of chips!

My goodness, whit a hungry lot you must have had that night!
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

There is a web site with all the places he goes to and on what days. Have a look

its worth buying a smoked haddock on its own 'mouth waters'

Default Restarting the mobile service

The chip van was under new management but due to unforeseen circumstances, I have had to repossess.It will now be operating from a new location and based there on a semi permenant basis watch this space for further details as they develope.RichardC4C

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345