Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: mobile chip van!!!

Talked to the guy tonight in Keiss, he gave me a sample of smoked haddock (the proper smoked stuff) in batter.

Excellent, didn't think it would work....I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by transit View Post
    does anyone know if he comes into wick if so where abouts thanks all
    still looking at different locations and trying to find one that would be suitable, if you have any ideas then give me a PM, that goes for all locations in the county, Keiss is set in stone (weather permitting....lol)

thought you were down in Thurso last night in the car park opposite Northern Moters Garage, I went down about 5 and there was no sign very disapointed as I was looking forward to a fish super

Default sorry

next week will be the last week that i will be in thurso, i am going to concentrate on the evenings and get out to all locations starting the 16th nov i will be in halkirk on monday, watten on tuesday, keiss on wednesday, wick argyll square on thursday, lybster on friday, and at spittal petrol station on saturday, i am aiming for 4pm till 8pm every day, the only thing i cannot predict is the weather and in high winds i will not be venturing out, and i appologise in advance for that now, for current timing and locations check out the website. www.chef4celebrations.com.

thanks again for your loyal support

richard

Was looking for you on Wednesday at Riverside but must have been too early. Had to make own bacon rolls! Sadness indeed.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

catch u on wed....its a date xx
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by northener View Post
    Talked to the guy tonight in Keiss, he gave me a sample of smoked haddock (the proper smoked stuff) in batter.

Excellent, didn't think it would work....I was wrong.
    dont know about this
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

cinderally shhhhh dont tell everyone they will start to get envyous....lol
    but it's a date...lol

tried the smoked haddock tonight....words cannot describe!! sooooo nice

Had chips in Keiss tonight, they were excellent. Hope he is back next Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by ciderally View Post
    dont know about this
    Try it Cinders, it's good. Very, very good.

well i am in watten tonight if anyone there wants to try it, are you up for it upolian?

bump back up to the top ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by chef4celebrations View Post
    well i am in watten tonight if anyone there wants to try it, are you up for it upolian?

bump back up to the top ....lol

im addicted to your smoke haddock!!!! ill always be there without fail,as im typing im sure your selling a rather few as you did earlier....people not eating your food are missing out!

as 1 of those lads said that bought a fish supper 'bloody ell' its a shark,hes not far wrong

p.s from a bloated upolian'might go get some cheesecake' IT I CAN FIT IT IN HAHA

Default Keiss

What happened tonight in Keiss? Saw you arrive the back of 4.30 I thought but when we came back at 6 there was no sign of you in front of the shop.....sob sob

Quote Originally Posted by Allsorts View Post
    What happened tonight in Keiss? Saw you arrive the back of 4.30 I thought but when we came back at 6 there was no sign of you in front of the shop.....sob sob

this was out of his control im sure richard will explain though

Default Wick Chippies Were Full Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Allsorts View Post
    I believe the Wick chippies were chocker tonight with disappointed Keissers......

Unhappy sorry

yes i did turn up to keiss tonight, but i was working on the fryers today and called the shop ahead to see if they had 19kg bottles of gas in stock, i spoke to the owner of the shop in keiss who said "yeah we always got them in stock" so i left to go to keiss with the understanding that i would be able to get gas there, upon arrival i went to the shop only to find that they had none in stock, i went to the hotel and we phoned around to see if anyone had any close by, only to find that i would have to go back into wick to the heat center, and by the time i went back into wick and got the gas and then back out to keiss got them fitted and fired up the fryers it would be close to 6.30 before i would be open for service so informed the hotel and shop that if anyone was asking about the chippy, they could tell them why i was not there, but i will be back next week with 2 full bottles as i am not going to leave myself short again, and i will hold atleast 1 full instock at the house, once again i do appologise....but i will be in argyll square tomorrow evening, for all those wickers that have been asking me for months to come to wick.

C4C
    Last edited by chef4celebrations; 19-Nov-09 at 00:41. Reason: spelling

yes i did turn up to keiss tonight, but i was working on the fryers today and called the shop ahead to see if they had 19kg bottles of gas in stock, i spoke to the owner of the shop in keiss who said "yeah we always got them in stock" so i left to go to keiss with the understanding that i would be able to get gas there, upon arrival i went to the shop only to find that they had none in stock, i went to the hotel and we phoned around to see if anyone had any close by, only to find that i would have to go back into wick to the heat center, and by the time i went back into wick and got the gas and then back out to keiss got them fitted and fired up the fryers it would be close to 6.30 before i would be open for service so informed the hotel and shop that if anyone was asking about the chippy, they could tell them why i was not there, but i will be back next week with 2 full bottles as i am not going to leave myself short again, and i will hold atleast 1 full instock at the house, once again i do appologise....but i will be in argyll square tomorrow evening, for all those wickers that have been asking me for months to come to wick.

C4C
    smoked haddock for me

looks like i had better get in some smoked haddock then....lol

looks like i had better get in some smoked haddock then....lol
    i better start doing more cycling or i will be a bloomin haddock

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast