Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Curry king restaurant, Bridge Street, Wick. (merged threads)

Default Curry king restaurant, Bridge Street, Wick. (merged threads)

Curry King restaurant is now open 7 days a week from 4pm.location 15 Bridge st, Wick, Tel 606117

went for a meal is restaurant tonight , all i can say is well done mohammed, meal, service, booze was all excellent could'nt fault a thing will be going back again and would highly recommend it to my fellow ogres, well worth a visit for good food and service and nice surroundings,
    went to tandorri spice a couple of times but they have a bit of catching up to do to beat the curry and paswari (spelt wrong) nan bread served in curry king, had paswari nan bread in tandorri spice and when tore into it all this pink powder stuff came flying out all over the table i have had paswari nan bread in a few different indians its my favourite but didnt like it at all in spice tandorri.

Okay Lybster Lad, when did you start working in curry King? It isnt bad at all mate . We had food out of it yesterday & it was good, Ill admit that.
    Cmey e Scorries

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    Okay Lybster Lad, when did you start working in curry King? It isnt bad at all mate . We had food out of it yesterday & it was good, Ill admit that.
    Don't work in it, enjoy a good curry was regular at k2 till it closed, i merely added a recommendation on a good curry, although i am stating an impartial view not all people on org do so if my mind serves me right you have recommended ssk tiling on couple of occasions (one post on 26 aug 2009 10.42)and i am lead to believe this is your mum impartial recommendation don't think so, anyway if i choose to state an impartial view on caithness org i will do so, you stated you had good food out it yesterday so is no one else permitted to state they also enjoyed the food without comments like yours following (when did you start working in curry king)???
    Last edited by lybsterlad; 17-Oct-09 at 10:15.

I dont think Amy-Winehouse was meaning anything bad by her post lybsterlad

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    It's a light hearted post, she wasnt having a go at you

Wouldnt touch anything from it with a barge pole. My son was ripped off to the tune of £8.50 3 weeks ago by Mohammed in Balti House. Nothing but a crook. Wont be wasting my money there.

Quote Originally Posted by dietcokegirl View Post
    I dont think Amy-Winehouse was meaning anything bad by her post lybsterlad

It's a light hearted post, she wasnt having a go at you
    Perhaps not,but why make such a statement,light hearted or not,
    but thought i'd put record straight anyway to let people know this is a genuine recommendation with no family ties or employment issues just my view on a meal i enjoyed and i thought that was what recommendations were all about.

Default New Indian in wick on bridge

Has anyone else had a bad experience as I know for a fact that I will not be back n did they not get evicted from their last shop???

Quote Originally Posted by shammie View Post
    Has anyone else had a bad experience as I know for a fact that I will not be back n did they not get evicted from their last shop???
    I passed the bridge 10 minutes ago & there wasnt any Indian there
    Cmey e Scorries

Default New indian rest/take away on bridge street

[QUOTE=shammie;608273]Has anyone else had a bad experience as I know for a fact that I will not be back n did they not get evicted from their last shop???[/QUOTEht

The newly opened Indian rest/takeaway 4 those who didn't know...

Question

See this thread Shammie, especially Bradcon's post:- http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=88861
    What was your "bad experience"?
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Not Been In side It Yet Or Had a Curry From It But i Love The
    Curry King Sign Above The Door... Bright Red.. Lightens Up the Dull Bridge Street

Default would not eat

there as been to balti house and it was verry poor so nope ill stick to a chinese

what was wrong with it??
    " we're here for a good time not a long time ''

Do any of you look up the environmental health reports before going to eat in different restaurants/cafes/take-aways? It makes interesting reading!
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Quote Originally Posted by lybsterlad View Post
    Don't work in it, enjoy a good curry was regular at k2 till it closed, i merely added a recommendation on a good curry, although i am stating an impartial view not all people on org do so if my mind serves me right you have recommended ssk tiling on couple of occasions (one post on 26 aug 2009 10.42)and i am lead to believe this is your mum impartial recommendation don't think so, anyway if i choose to state an impartial view on caithness org i will do so, you stated you had good food out it yesterday so is no one else permitted to state they also enjoyed the food without comments like yours following (when did you start working in curry king)???
    I was taking the mick , light hearted with you Lybster Lad, hence the wink & the laughing smilie. SSK tiling is not my Mum, its my mum in law - Mrs Amy recommended her once & I did the other time as she did an excellent job in my house or I wouldnt recommended her.
    No need to throw your toys out the pram , just because the sense of humour bus passed you & you got aboard the offended bus ,why?
    Cant you laugh at yourself?
    You have posted on the all the Balti/curry king threads lately, I merely asked with tongue in cheek if you worked there- not to be nasty to you. Why you taking offence??

MR Winehouse
    Cmey e Scorries

I have also heard that my son was not the only 15 yr old to have been ripped off there over the months. I find this totally shocking, and a total disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradcon View Post
    I have also heard that my son was not the only 15 yr old to have been ripped off there over the months. I find this totally shocking, and a total disgrace.
    So what happened that he got ripped off?
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Quote Originally Posted by lybsterlad View Post
    Perhaps not,but why make such a statement,light hearted or not,
    but thought i'd put record straight anyway to let people know this is a genuine recommendation with no family ties or employment issues just my view on a meal i enjoyed and i thought that was what recommendations were all about.

Think you may be blowing it of of the water here a bit lybster lad. Even i knew it was a bit of banter.

There is enough of folk on here who are permanently on their high horses, we dont need anymore, maybe you should take the time to read the postd properly before jumping on yours?
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Quote Originally Posted by shammie View Post
    Mohammed was locked out of last premises (not evicted) by Nazeer and was unable to collect personal belonging, kitchen equipment etc for legal reasons cannot divulge any more information. Mohammed signed lease on new premises two weeks before he was locked out of balti, all his staff from balti have moved to his new premises chef etc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast