Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Words for Anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
    The compliments tend to go by the "reputation feature". I get a lot of slating from some people but then I get lots of nice personal comments. Seems people are just scared to be nice
    I agree, good words said in the form of rep.
    I would tho say that Sporran has a great talent for poetry, and Joxville has a great talent for sarcasm.
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    I agree, good words said in the form of rep.
    I would tho say that Sporran has a great talent for poetry, and Joxville has a great talent for sarcasm.
    There is another with a talent for sarcasm and poetry combined You know who you are

I'll say WELL DONE to our son who, just turned 16, started his new job today as an Apprentice Mechanic

Well done son and hopefully the next 4 years will be as exciting as today
    Last edited by dragonfly; 19-Oct-09 at 19:38.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    I'll say WELL DONE to our son who, just turned 16, started his new job today as an Apprentice Mechanic

Well done son and hopefully the next 4 years will be as exciting as today
    Well done Dragonfly's son - always handy to have a grease monkey in the family
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Come on now, this isn't a Disney film, this is Caithness.org and their all a bunch of meanies on here lol.

I say thanks for last night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    I say thanks for last night.
    Was that you?

I say thanks to the weather today, the office is nice and quiet, thanks to Mrs Armstrong for letting me buy her phone of her and for all the great hospitality over the years. I could go on but this aint an oscars speach
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

This is a good post very honest and says what alot of people are wanting to say and thinking. people are quick enough to critisize but theres not enough thanking and praising people going about. Seems more so on the org so I try not to post to much anymore coz theres always someone there with there negatives and putting people down.
    Lifes worth more than that

Well done Cherokee for speaking out

Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    Hey, I'm new here but there seems to be a lot of negative thoughts about people - either on here or elsewhere !!!

Can any of you give a "good word" or be able to say "Well Done" - without causing another "bad thread" ?........

Default Thanks !!

Thank you to S&LHEN, also all the other "orgers" who decided to treat this thread as it was meant to be... - a thread thanking/appreciating or to be proud of those whom we know !

Thanks to those who put on a positive post and for those who decided to be "picky" and "investigative", and, as I expected those who just wanted to be argumentative as normal - well..........

Its Nice To Be Nice - Ain't It.........

I can give a "good word" to a lot of orgers on here, some i have met some I haven't. The orgers were a great comfort to me nearly 2 years ago when I had tragedy in my life and the ones i have met are really nice helpful people. I can't think of any "bad"ones, and most get on. But we cant all get on all of the time...that would be boring!!!
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12