Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pete Wishart - Immature?

Default Pete Wishart - Immature?

Peter Wishart - MP, quoted on his Twitter site as saying that Prime Minister's Questions was a "yawn" - http://news.stv.tv/scotland/130638-w...tter-yawn-row/ - now the media are potraying him as being immature for saying such thing and that he has no respect for the dead british soldiers in Afghanistan. As you would expect the SNP have jumped im to defend him, personally I think he got his timing a little wrong but he only is expressing his opinion.

Maybe im baised as im a Runrig and Big Country fan.

What you think?
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    Peter Wishart - MP, quoted on his Twitter site as saying that Prime Minister's Questions was a "yawn" - http://news.stv.tv/scotland/130638-w...tter-yawn-row/ - now the media are potraying him as being immature for saying such thing and that he has no respect for the dead british soldiers in Afghanistan. As you would expect the SNP have jumped im to defend him, personally I think he got his timing a little wrong but he only is expressing his opinion.

Maybe im baised as im a Runrig and Big Country fan.

What you think?
    Never heard of a P Wishart, that is how important in my life he is. But disrespect like you say is dreadful, and the SNP defending such is the same,

Thumbs down

It's a foolish comment taken out of context and twisted to suit the media, a fuss about nothing.