Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Do you care?

Default Do you care?

Outside of work. Do you care what people think of you? Do you care that people may judge you on how you dress and appear? Do you act differently when someone is watching?

To answer my own questions, No. I'm just me and see no reason to be different for other people except when i am on my own time.

I was thinking of making this a poll but i'll leave that in crayola's expert field

I dont really care! Its what i think that counts. Today i have not managed to straighten ma hair so it is all curly wurly. Dont care really, or im just in too much pain to do it lol.

If people care about what i look like then they are very selfish. Its the person that matters, not what they look like.

So no, i dont care. Simples!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Default Straight or Curly

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Today i have not managed to straighten ma hair so it is all curly wurly. Dont care really, or im just in too much pain to do it lol.

A serious question.
    Why do women with straight hair put curlers in it, and women with curly hair feel a need to straighten it?

I am in no way being sarcastic, but I just don't get it.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    A serious question.
    Why do women with straight hair put curlers in it, and women with curly hair feel a need to straighten it?

same reason why baldies wear wigs and hairies wax themselves ...

it's all about self confidence

i used to frett about how i looked and how others perceived me until i reached about 30 years ... after that i just thought flip 'em ... here i am !

is that called giving up and not giving a toss ... or gaining confidence ?!

bit of both .... take me or leave me ... jox was my inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    A serious question.

No idea, i dont often straighten my hair because i tend tie it back, Athrun likes to pull it out otherwise. Dont mind the curls when i tend to them properly, dont have much time anymore though.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Cant say Im really bothered what people think of me. However if my wife or kids got any grief over it then perhaps I would but they havent (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho View Post
    same reason why baldies wear wigs and hairies wax themselves ...

it's all about self confidence

i used to frett about how i looked and how others perceived me until i reached about 30 years ... after that i just thought flip 'em ... here i am !

is that called giving up and not giving a toss ... or gaining confidence ?!

bit of both .... take me or leave me ... jox was my inspiration
    Stop it, you'll have me blushing.

I spent too many years worrying what others thought of me, only to be taken for granted or walked over that I developed a skin so thick that I really don't care now what people think of me, whether at work or outside of it. Stuff 'em.
    Last edited by joxville; 16-Oct-09 at 10:22. Reason: Adding punctuation.

I care enough about my appearance that I want people to have good opinions about me. I have a good wife, 3 wonderful daughters and many grandchildren & greatgrandchildren that I wish to have their respect. As a result, I do care about how I look.

I dont care what people think of me or what they think i look like. If they have the time to worry about me they obvisly are lacking in there own life, i pitty them.
    A gentle stream can split a mountain, given enough time.

i care about how i look, not because i care what others think of me but of what i think of myself.
    i have pics of me as a 21 year old wearing a white poets shirt, denim shorts, and hiking boots.
    my mom use to gurn non stop as i would wear ankle length skirts with hiking boots.
    i had my own style, didnt care what anyone else thought.. and funnily enough i still dont *Laughs*
    sometimes, i will do my hair, wear make up and put on nice clothes.
    other times its grumgy jeans and t-shirts
    right now im most comfy in huge tops and leggings!
    however i do have a boot fettish! i love em... need more of em... give me give me give me!!!
    umm sorry ... no i dont care what others think of me.. but i never go out of the house looking like a slob. well unless im walking the dogs.
    http://itqueries.com/