Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: cute and cuddlies

Default cute and cuddlies

Just caught the dog sneeking a forty winks lol
    has anyone else got pictures of there pets trying do any thing funny or sneeky .

Sadly no pic but found an empty butter wrapper on the living room floor yesterday. It had been thrown in the bin earlier with 1/4lb of rancid butter in it. Charlie the border collie was acting like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!

Also if we go out and I have a quick look in the window he's often straight up on the settee. I've even saw him push the cat off to get the same spot!
    Last edited by Geo; 11-Apr-06 at 11:31.

We had a wee break up north and the dog loved it.Smoo caves terrified her;the noise from the waterfall inside was deafening.The steps down to Whaligoe were fine but you should have seen the look she gave us when we had to climb back up them..
    Pictures didnt come out very well so i guess we'l need a new digi camera.
    Ice box all thats missing from youe photo of your dog is a pillow for his wee head.Is it me or is that look one of go away and stop disturbing me.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Thumbs up

Awwww what a great photo of a lovely dog!!!!

Yes Cuddlepop it does look like she is thinking that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop
    We had a wee break up north and the dog loved it.Smoo caves terrified her;the noise from the waterfall inside was deafening.The steps down to Whaligoe were fine but you should have seen the look she gave us when we had to climb back up them..
    Pictures didnt come out very well so i guess we'l need a new digi camera.
    Ice box all thats missing from youe photo of your dog is a pillow for his wee head.Is it me or is that look one of go away and stop disturbing me.
    Yes thats what i think she is trying to tell me leave me alone iam trying to sleep lol

Castletown (N58deg 35.240/W003deg 22.839)

Talking

What a cute dog ice box, in more ways than one by the look of it! I have 2 scoundrels just like that! When they think you're not looking they hop onto the sofa too! They know nearly every word we say - when going certain places we have to talk in code or they are first at the door! I call them F.L.Y. - cute! Love them 2 bits. I have heaps of photos of the two of them - wouldn't know which one to post!

Default Our crazy cat.

Here's two photos of our zany cat.

Here, he's getting fresh with Scooby Doo. No wonder Scooby's eyes are bulging.

And this one. He likes to sleep in boxes. As little as the box was he tried every which way he could to sleep inside it.