Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Saturday 15th April

Default Saturday 15th April

As I am the quizmaster this week I am cancelling the quiz on Sunday as I will be full of Easter Eggs and Bunny Rabbits.
    The quiz will be however be held on Saturday Night 15th April at 9.00pm - I am calling on all the old time chatters/quizzers from yesteryear to attened - Weegili - Bigtam - Goldenboot to name but a few (im bad with remembering names). How about Bill Fernie and gang making an appearance?

Come on down guys - as there will be cheating and fighting galore - we might even get Highlander give us a verse of "Sexbomb".

Hope everyone can make it past and present

krieve Guest

sorry i canna make it on the saturday .

i have forgotten about the quiz the past few weeks but defintly cannot make it saturday - Casulty is on then!!

Fluff mate - Hope you can make it after casualty or Video tape it

Thanks AC

It was fun - as usual.

I had guests for dinner, so I really shouldn't have been popping in & out. Made it all the more difficult to concentrate - lol ! I was kinda wary of the Mumpy fellow in the corner (hope they find an antidote soon - he seemed quite a nice chappie) and I kept getting the feeling a Ghost was watching over us. Nevertheless, another good night, even if some of the answers were posted before the questions but maybe the Ghost has an explanation. The Ghost wasn't very talkative & when Canuck tried to engage him/her/it in conversation - puff - it disappeared - Strange!

Ghost is a fine chap and I dont think he was watch over as he was invited - glad you enjoyed the quiz -- Sorry I had to rush it near the end, but I had own unexpected visitors.
    Should have let your guests join in mate - could have been fun

Well done everyone - even had everyone singing to me -- Great and TY

Quote Originally Posted by Moira

I had guests for dinner
    Did they taste nice? ;o)

lol Moira Lector

Quote Originally Posted by acameron
    lol Moira Lector
    Sounds like she Lecter guests right enough. I heard she had a stopwatch for Seconds ;o)

Scorrie & ACameron - ROFL

I actually had slight indigestion today - the liver was really tender too - maybe I shouldn't have finished the whole bottle of Chianti. <smacking my lips here>