Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Experienced rider needed

1. Smile Experienced rider needed

Im looking for someone to help exercise my horse twice a week, due to damage of disc to my back im currently not able to ride.
    Im based in Lairg so i know it may be difficult but if you think you can help or now someone closer to me that would be great.

You will need to be experienced as he is not a novice ride, not that he is bad or strong its just he is green and still learning so i cant risk having someone inexperienced on him.

Please get in touch if you can help.
    Thanks

Cara & Bracken

shame about your back, hope you find someone suitable.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - CONFUCIUS

3. Default Rider

Quote Originally Posted by topotheuk View Post
    shame about your back, hope you find someone suitable.

Thanks, Im keeping my fingers crossed as he has been working so well this summer I dont want him to slip back as next year the plan is to get him out showing.

Cara & Bracken

Aw not you out of action too! I hope you find someone to keep him ticking over

i would help as i know how to ride good but i amnt aloud tho
    from minibaulto baultos daughter
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe