Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sunday afternoon .....

Default Sunday afternoon .....

What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon and evening.......listening to live music in Skinn's. Some great local bands, and lots of fun had by all. Anybody else enjoy??

I was there , and it was grrreat!! Had a huge hangover though!

Thumbs down

Vexed I missed it...
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Question

I heard Cardosi was charging £2 a nip in "Skinns" as you call it on Sunday. Is this true?? Maybe should change the name to "Fleeced"???

The Loafer
    Tally ho with a bing and a bong and a buzz-buzz-buzz

day light robber i say lol

Maybe it was £2 for a double..

Erm, I dunno what you get charged for a 35ml nip in your local, but thats the price he charges. I'm sure most other pubs in town that serve 35ml are around the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid
    Erm, I dunno what you get charged for a 35ml nip in your local, but thats the price he charges. I'm sure most other pubs in town that serve 35ml are around the same.
    Jeepers, no wonder i'm always skint when I come oot o there.. Does any-one have the same problem as me. It dosn't matter how much cash you go out with, at the end of the night all you have left is some dross? Chances are you've likely been at the bank at some point too and when you think what you've spent, there's no way you could have possibly drank that amount.

Well, if you think about it, its £7 before you start, then you drink, buy drinks for friends, then it's always somebody's birthday, then there's the friend you haven't seen in aaages, then there's more drinks for yourself etc. food on the way out. You guys pay my wages... thanks

Im sure the upper dek is about £2.10..+

Rather extortionate(sp?)

I hate drinking out in thurso...I just can't afford it. Better to have a few at home first.