Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Is there a baby shop in Thurso or Wick?

Default Is there a baby shop in Thurso or Wick?

OH and I would like to get a pressie for a newborn but don't know where to start looking. We'd rather not go to Tesco. Any help would be appreciated.
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

Exclamation

"Wee Ones", Princes St., Thurso.
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Default Baby shop in Thurso

Wee ones in Thurso has avery good selection of children's clothing.well worth a visit They are in the old health food shop in Princes stree

Or Mini's in Wick have lovely stuff too. Its in Bank Row, behind the harbour.

Kxx

Whats wrong with Tesco's?

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedtreefrog View Post
    Whats wrong with Tesco's?
    There's nothing wrong with Tescos but in this case I'd rather support someone local than one of the country's huge conglomerates.
    Maya Angelou

Default Baby present

Mackays have some really lovely baby stuff in just now & good prices

I can highly recommend "wee ones" aswell. Very good quality clothes and a good selection of other newborn baby items such as gift baskets!

I have a voucher for there just now and i intend on going to spend it tomorrow!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Wee Ones had some nicely packaged newborn clothes, babygros, socks and muslin squares done to look like cakes which look impressive but are still good value!

From the subject title I thought Madonna was paying Caithness a visit.
    The Big Man

The Picture Box in Thurso has an sbsolutely gorgeous selection of baby presents from orgnic cotton babygros and sleepsuits etc through to cot bedding, teddies, mobiles, baby scrapbook and photo albums and keepsake boxes. I always get mt baby presents in there as its just that bit more special and everything is beautifully packaged.

Thanks everyone. OH visited Wee Ones and Mackays and the planned spending went over budget! Plans are afoot to visit the other shops for Christmas pressies
    Maya Angelou

Default Temptations

Glad to hear you got some lovely goodies for the lucky baby.Temptations would off been a good choice too..as they sell Whoozit visual toys that are a must for all babies as they offer visual stimulation and high contrast patterns and they love them.....

Quote Originally Posted by Antelope View Post
    Glad to hear you got some lovely goodies for the lucky baby.Temptations would off been a good choice too..as they sell Whoozit visual toys that are a must for all babies as they offer visual stimulation and high contrast patterns and they love them.....
    wheres that ?
    Cmey e Scorries

Default Temptations

Temptations is in Thurso precinct, inbetween Semi Chem and Co op Chemist, have you not been in before it's worth a look.