Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Home brew supplies

Default Home brew supplies

Anywhere in Wick or Thurso doing Home Brew supplies? I've been trying the one in Thurso for months but they have very little stock and keep saying they are waiting on an order. They've been waiting about three months as far as I can tell! Anywhere else keep stock?

you tried Horne's grocer across from the police station in thurso?

That's the one that keeps saying they are waiting on an order. But they said that last month and the month before. Will probably just get stuff online but it would have been handy if somewhere local did it.

just go in or phone 893349 and ask when he's actually getting it in

the only way James usually takes heed is if you keep saying it to him

To be honest I've given up going in. I've tried three times in the last few months and a friend has been in before that and got the same story. I mentioned it to someone in another shop and they said they will start stocking it as they get a lot of people asking.

boots the chemist in wick used to do some home brew stuff.Have you tried Boots?(not literally!!)

sophietotnot Guest

Why don't you try buying online? If you do a search in a search engine some companies offer mail order.

Yeah I mentioned that's what I will do, but would be nice to have a local place doing it.