Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Radio Shoe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Radio Shoe

Hello hello

Do any bands out there fancy coming on CaithnessFM's finest show, Tunes til 10 with Andrew and Ken, and playing a couple acoustic tunes?

I already know Moncur and WW are interested, which is great, and I plan to have them up soon! Thought Id just let you all know that I would love to see some more bands come up and do a some songs - preferably a cover of some chart 'hit', a la Radio One's Live Lounge (to sidestep the copyright infringement, this will be called "The Not-Recorded Room")

Anyhoo, give me a shout if you are interested!!

love

Kenneth

xxx

A radio Shoe Kenneth? Your the boy! lmao!

Yeah my band The London Gentlemen would like to make an appearance sometime if possible?

As previously chatted about with Kenny, I'd be delighted to come up and do a few covers of "chart hits" (you know which ones Kenneth).

When is the best time for yourself?
    Pictures of you, litter my floorboards.

Log I would recommend that you play the song "Wear Your Crown"

lol please?

Or Kiss From A Rose? Both are epic.....

Olin, who are you, what is "The London Gentlemen"? It sounds intriguing, intoxicating, enchanting....

Loganbiffy that would be grand...im hoping to get this going in about 3 weeks so a whiley yet....gives you plenty of time to think of a song to cover and practice! But ye know which one im wantin anyhoo!

Anybody else just give me a shout.

If you want to do one of your own tunes as well its cool...if Diesel n Dust are watching then I think they should watch Dizzy Rascal on Jools Holland doing "Bonkers" with a slide guitar......get it learnt boys and then come up to e radio!