Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Can anyone tell me....

Default Can anyone tell me....

Can anyone tell me how I get the moderators, or who ever is in charge on the business pages, to respond to my emails?

I have a business page listed and need to make change that are impotrtant, such as chage of telephone number, address etc

For a long time now I've sent pleading emails asking for a responce to have the details changed or, at least to let me know how to go about changing them myself and yet nothing other that one small change that hasn't helped.

Can anyone help?????

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Can anyone tell me how I get the moderators, or who ever is in charge on the business pages, to respond to my emails?

I have a business page listed and need to make change that are impotrtant, such as chage of telephone number, address etc

For a long time now I've sent pleading emails asking for a responce to have the details changed or, at least to let me know how to go about changing them myself and yet nothing other that one small change that hasn't helped.

Can anyone help?????
    Guess you have sent emails to Bill and Niall Fernie but if not sent to them. Addresses on Home page or thereabouts.

Hi,

I had the same problem. But for some reason they aren't getting any e-mails sent directly from there.

You need to find Bill Fernie and send him a pm he'll sort you out straight away

If you look at the users list and find him there.

Hope that helps.

Katy x

Forum moderators have no access to the business pages, property pages or anything else outwith the Forum - that's all done by Bill or Niall.

Thumbs up ahhh!

That would explain it then, Thanks guys, thanks Kate........I do feel a twit sometimes, perhaps I'm gettin too old for this computer melarky! x

Default emails

Hope you have a better response than me,i have been emailing bill for months trying to get an add on the tourism page removed,no joy so far.

Use a load of asterisks or blanked letters missing that gets their attention.

Quote Originally Posted by south view 7 View Post
    Hope you have a better response than me,i have been emailing bill for months trying to get an add on the tourism page removed,no joy so far.
    same here asked 4 times since october last year to change some important ownership details.

never get a responce nor even a reply ack.

dx
    Private Electronic Workshop in Wick - send us a PM
    **WE NOW DO REPAIRS AND CRACKED SCREENS ON MANY PHONES & TABLETS**
    PC virus/ransomware/data recovery/repair & service
    also Private marine & CB/Amateur radio repairs

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post

Can anyone help?????
    Yes this has come up before and as before I have said you need to send the email to bill@caithness.org and not to Niall.

We hope to get the faulty page changed on the business index contact page but this has nto happend as yet. email or pms to me are being actioned. As far as I know I have cleared all business requests sent to bill@caithness.org or my PMs

Thumbs up Thank you

Thank's bill. Just sent you a message to your email addy with the updates required. Thank's again.

Thumbs up Thank you again

Thank you for the changes Bill....perfik!!

morning bill

once we know who's string to pull it gets done

all is now as req

dx
    Private Electronic Workshop in Wick - send us a PM
    **WE NOW DO REPAIRS AND CRACKED SCREENS ON MANY PHONES & TABLETS**
    PC virus/ransomware/data recovery/repair & service
    also Private marine & CB/Amateur radio repairs