Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Twinkle toes dancing

Default Twinkle toes dancing

Can anyone tell me if there is a new dancing school started up in Thurso ? I've heard people talking about it but for the life of me, can't find any information about it. I have a five year old little girl desperate to join !

Default Dancing School

Hi there, It is a girl called Leanne that takes classes and all i know is it is held in Weigh Inn maybe they could give you more details. Or maybe tell you when she is in and you could talk to her face to face!
    If you get the chance....DANCE!!!

i seen an ad for this in hair.com in thurso....but i didny think to write the number down for ya
    it's a sair fecht

Smile

call hairdot.com on 01847893323and ask for Leanne

My daughter attends (when she's in the mood!)
    For the younger kids (ages 3-8 I think) it's on a Monday night at 16:00 to 16:45 in the Weigh Inn. It costs £2.50 a class with a small registration fee and t-shirts can also be ordered

What kind of dancing does it do?

Disco Dancing, Slow dancing and she throws the odd class for other styles of dance every now and then.

Thumbs up Thank you

Thanks everyone, sounds good Hated highland dancing when I was a bairn - no offence to anyone and much preferred the disco, glad to see someone bringing it back. Hate the whole competitive Mum's stuff, far prefer a bit of craic and some exercise thrown in.