Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Coincedence

Default Coincedence

I had lots of birthday wishes yesterday (thank you all) and was delighted to hear from one of our favourite orgers, Torvaig.
    Torvaig has not posted in a long while, but those that remember her will know what a fair and honest opinion she always offered to any debate and it was a shame that she decided to call it a day.

I was down Reiss beach this morning with Mrs M walking the dogs and I went off for a long walk along the beach while Mrs M loitered and played fetch the ball with dogs, (her back is playing up)lol.

When I returned from my walk Mrs M was stood chatting to a lady with a spaniel and I joined in the conversation and the lady asked was my name Milkins, I suppose the rest is very easy to guess and she is as delightful a person I had imagined her to be.

Its a small world.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Your lucky to have met that fine lady.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

How lovely to hear that Torvaig is as nice in 'real' life as she is on the org.

A very nice lady whose posts are much missed.

Torvaig was the first person to give me rep on here. Her posts were very enjoyable and never offensive. Miss her!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!