Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince Harry

unicorn Guest

Default Prince Harry

Why can't the press leave the poor loon alone..... I think it's great that he wants to live a normal life and do normal young loon things.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    Why can't the press leave the poor loon alone..... I think it's great that he wants to live a normal life and do normal young loon things.
    By Golach's attitude, he's a common junkie as he has been known to smoke pot so why should he be considered different. He is beyond human consideration by Golach's lights.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Not sure what he has done now, but I am sure we will find out. Whilst I agree with your sentiments I dont think he is a poor loon.
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

unicorn Guest

yeah well hardly poor but you know what I mean.... he went to a lapdancing club with some friends and now the usual fuss is being created.

I think lapdancing is way too seedy - now a proper hooker bar, that is just free economy at its grass roots.
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

unicorn Guest

lol scotsboy I would rather see a young royal the way Harry is than some snob who has no idea about what goes on in the real world.

lol scotsboy I would rather see a young royal the way Harry is than some snob who has no idea about what goes on in the real world.
    I agree, I have no time for the Royal Family but I think Harry should be King.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Seen Harry getting kicked out of the Opal Lounge in Edinburgh once. He walked into the women's toilets and banged on the cubicle door demanding she come out and speak to him. Or so the bouncers told me.

Default Prince Harry

Did the newspapers take the names of every bloke in the place? They always look for the negative, not the positive . Like they didn't seem to emphasise that Harry and his mates had just 'passed out' of their course at the Military College, and that they had something to celebrate.
    Keep it country

Cool

Harry for King-definately. 2-3 spaces in wick retail park, Lapdancing club anyone

who honestly cares what Harry or the rest of his Family does, I dont
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    By Golach's attitude, he's a common junkie as he has been known to smoke pot so why should he be considered different. He is beyond human consideration by Golach's lights.
    Now Now Owld fella your putting words in my mouth and trying to read my thoughts, are you and Gleeber singing from the same hymn sheet?
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

He may be a prince, he may be very very very rich but he is still a young loon. I think if he wants to lead a normal life he should do so. He cannot help which family he was born to but he should be allowed to be who he wants, and he wants normal. I think William should be the next King.

Cool

ERm I think ye will find that willy is the next king,after his dad Charles,But if Big lizzie doesnt give up soon,Chas may never be the Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    ERm I think ye will find that willy is the next king,after his dad Charles,But if Big lizzie doesnt give up soon,Chas may never be the Boss
    ERM...YES i do know this. I wrote this as other post stated that they thought that harry should be king. Or did you not read that parts.

Cool

Yes i did read it, which side of the bed did you get out of today?

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I agree, I have no time for the Royal Family but I think Harry should be King.
    nice in theory...however Harry Hewitt could never be king for the reason i have just gave

Quote Originally Posted by tommy1979
    nice in theory...however Harry Hewitt could never be king for the reason i have just gave
    lol...that's true
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Cool

Thats a bit slanderous Tommy1979, Im speechless at ye, Only royal who seems to like a bit of fun & yer extracting the urine out of him-shocking

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    Thats a bit slanderous Tommy1979, Im speechless at ye, Only royal who seems to like a bit of fun & yer extracting the urine out of him-shocking
    if you read my post again WB...you will see it says "nice in theory" which means im all for Harry as king...however I have my suspicions there there is a royal cover up going on there...One only needs to look at him to realize one does look like ones father

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast