Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prince Harry

Harry is no saint, but it's good that he is trying to lead a normal life instead of the life of a royal

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    Now Now Owld fella your putting words in my mouth and trying to read my thoughts, are you and Gleeber singing from the same hymn sheet?
    Golaaach, did you not say in another thread that anyone who took an illegal drug was nothing but a common junkie? It has been admitted that Harry smokes or has smoked cannabis, therefore, by your lights, Prince Harry is nothing but a common junkie. 'E wurds came oota yur mooth check.

Real Glebers have telepathic communication and Gleeber and myself don't need to read the same hymn sheet.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    Yes i did read it, which side of the bed did you get out of today?
    OK what ever. Have a nice day.

Harry behaving like many a young lad? Shock, horror! How disgraceful!

How easily the media become outraged in this day and age.
    I remember a huge amount of shock, fuss and photographs of a rather inebriated Charlotte Church leaving a club.
    It was her 18th birthday party and she had had a few too many drinks. You would have thought she was the first lass ever to have behaved in such an outragious manner.

Do they really believe that all 18 year old young ladies are only allowed out with a chaperone and have to be back home by 10 o' clock sharp or be labelled a 'loose woman' and shamed for life?

They complain the Royal Family are out of touch and should become more like the rest of us. When one of the young Royals behaves like any other young person they find it quite extraordinary and express shock and outrage.

I must admit, lap-dancing clubs etc are not my cup of tea, and wouldn't have been had they existed in my youth, but I certainly am not shocked by the thought that some young lads do go to them.
    In fact I'm rather pleased that the up and coming young Royals do tend to behave like other youngsters instead of acting like protocol indoctrinated robots.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    lol scotsboy I would rather see a young royal the way Harry is than some snob who has no idea about what goes on in the real world.
    So hanging about in 'lapdancing' clubs is the real world is it?
    God help us then.
    This privileged parasite should be setting an example to the youth of Britain in the way he behaves. Not appealing to the lowest common denominator and encouraging the cheapening and demeaning of women.
    Vive le Republique !!

I know that this will date me, but I remember a few raucous events being reported when the boy's father was his age. The three "G"s may know better than I, but didn't the alcohol consuming occasions, that made the press, happen during Charles' time in Scotland?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    I know that this will date me, but I remember a few raucous events being reported when the boy's father was his age. The three "G"s may know better than I, but didn't the alcohol consuming occasions, that made the press, happen during Charles' time in Scotland?
    Oh No Canuck, you will have put the cat amongst the pigeons now, 2 of the afore mentioned G's are anti drink too, and poor wee Charlie was only experimenting with a wee Cherry Brandy
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by landmarker
    God help us then.
    This privileged parasite should be setting an example to the youth of Britain in the way he behaves. Not appealing to the lowest common denominator and encouraging the cheapening and demeaning of women.
    Vive le Republique !!
    Ya sanctimonius git lol
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

God give me strength! An 18 year old royal behaving like any normal 18 year old. You ask any male their ideal way to celebrate I guarantee they would come up with the same response. Yeah he's royal can he help it?
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by landmarker
    God help us then.
    Vive le Republique !!
    Away ye go Landmarker, If ye were born with a silver spoon in yer gob ye would do exactly the same as Harry, I know I wouldve when I was his age
    Rule Brittania

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    Away ye go Landmarker, If ye were born with a silver spoon in yer gob ye would do exactly the same as Harry, I know I wouldve when I was his age
    Rule Brittania
    Being absolutely honest here, at eighteen, or even now I'd have wanted the world to swallow me whole if some fit young lass started gyrating half naked anywhere near my lap in public.

In private well, that's an entirely different kettle of fish. Every case would need to be judged on its merits. It's a situation I've not been in for a very long time.

The way the press go on about Prince Harry just cracks me up, so what if he goes out getting rip roaring drunk and enjoying himself!! You are only young once and he may aswell enjoy it the same as the rest of us and do whatever makes him happy. Good on him I say!!

Harry is the Princess Margaret o' the day,rebel without a cause.William,has been brought up fae birth to be like his Granny and Dad.

Lap dancing clubs are only seedy to those who have never been in one.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Who cares. what did the royals do for me nowt

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    Why can't the press leave the poor loon alone..... I think it's great that he wants to live a normal life and do normal young loon things.
    If he wants to lead a normal life let him but make sure he takes the silver spoon out of his mouth first.
    He can't have it both ways let him ditch his bodyguards, get a job, and muck in with the rest of us OR keep all the privileges and start acting the part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingobabe
    Who cares. what did the royals do for me nowt
    You should care! It's us who are working, to keep them.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Cool

Connie, Ye dont really mind working to keep those nice folk in surroundings that most of us will never see? I dont, I love being a peasant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12