Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What creeps you out?

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    People touching my tummy before asking!
    Then asking when are you due....
    Not so bad if its someone you know but when its a stranger it really creeps me out!
    It upsets me too, especially since I am a bloke. I must cut back on the beer...

i hate spiders thunder and lightning chainsaws and clowns ahhhhhhhh

I check under my pillow every night and shake the duvet just incase a spider has decided to join me aaaarrrrrggggg , Also i have to hoover my bed every week to get rid of the beesties that are bed bugs, the thought of that drives me mad !!!!!!

I hate clowns with chain saws
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

Petrified of Tigers. Reduced to absolute gibbering terror every time I meet one...
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

Terrified of people who like the x factor. They all say Baaaaaah and get their wool clipped once a year before being put on a lorry to be taken to market.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Ex-Members of Caithness dot Org who decided they do not wish to be members of the forums any longer turning up in the ChatRoom.

I'll be reporting this to the Admin, it's obviously some glitch in the system with the move to the new Server.

Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    Ex-Members of Caithness dot Org who decided they do not wish to be members of the forums any longer turning up in the ChatRoom.

I'll be reporting this to the Admin, it's obviously some glitch in the system with the move to the new Server.
    Well Moira, I for one was pleased to see the certain ex Orger in the chat room, long may they be able to....I enjoyed chatting to them.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I noticed this too,wondered how the ex member did it.Probably the Server then.

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Well Moira, I for one was pleased to see the certain ex Orger in the chat room, long may they be able to....I enjoyed chatting to them.
    I'm not disputing what you are saying Golach but there is something strange going on. Someone who requests removal from the member's list being able to access the Chatroom is decidedly strange. I've reported the incident to the Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by sjr014 View Post
    Wool in between ur teeth! Eek!
    How did it get there?

dirty cars

Quote Originally Posted by upolian View Post
    dirty cars
    Ive got some you could clean then and that would be a few less to creep you out,

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Ive got some you could clean then and that would be a few less to creep you out,

eeeeeeeeek,dirty ferraris are the worstest haha
    im a pm away

eeeeeeeeek,dirty ferraris are the worstest haha
    im a pm away

Sorry no ferraris in the drive Unless Santas got me a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Sorry no ferraris in the drive Unless Santas got me a surprise

you never know

Quote Originally Posted by mumof2 View Post
    Nicholas Cage, i'm not sure why but i think his face is just wrong and it creeps me out. i can't watch any film with him in. Also dolls, china dolls. mum's fault- long story.
    I agree - he is very creepy! You may wish to watch Face/Off as he swaps faces with John Travolta and this could possibly cure you?

Men over forty with a full head of hair, especially Italians with the aforementioned affliction!

you never know

Oh please no if its anything like the Audi when I fifrst got into it I couldnt figure out how to get the thing to start

And no its not just cause Im a woman

I'm not disputing what you are saying Golach but there is something strange going on. Someone who requests removal from the member's list being able to access the Chatroom is decidedly strange. I've reported the incident to the Admin.
    Moira, just been chatting with the afore said ex-member and they asked me to say, your request to the Admin to block their access has worked successfully
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast