Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What cant you leave alone.

SO strange that a "Moderator" just "chips" in on a thread when he/she thinks it may be a laugh/light-hearted one !!!!!

The ONLY other way that Orgers know that it's "not a nice thread" is to have it removed or otherwise - according to "The Moderator".....

Oh well !!. I'm new on here, but it does smack of "Good for Goose - Then Good For Gander ".....

Quote Originally Posted by The Angel Of Death View Post
    You + Iron Bru = High as a kite me thinks
    Oh definetely! Its awsome though!! Got some sitting here infront of me and its not going to last much longer.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

Should have put half a bottle in you on sat night then you wouldnt have had to get the bus
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Jaffa cakes - slowly nibbled to remove the sponge base and then let the orange jelly dissolve on your tongue!! OMG - I want, need some now!!

Over here in the US there's a brand of cookie called "Almost Home", meaning I suppose they are almost like home made. However if you put them on top of the shopping and put the bag where I can reach it, it denotes how far they last.

Pea Pods and Monkey Nuts,when i start i cant stop.

Amongst the many I can't leave alone (have a chronic problem called "must finish off the foods that are bad for me cos if I eat them quick then I won't feel so guilty") are Ritz and Tuc biscuits. Also crispbread with butter - mmmmm. I actually bought the crispbread as part of a diet then discovered it tastes great with butter/marg on and proceeded to blow the diet quite successfully as a result of that!!

Oh and Pringles - apparently there is an ingredient that makes them addictive - "once you pop you can't stop" . Well that's what I've been told and it makes me feel better about my gorging!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    SO strange that a "Moderator" just "chips" in on a thread when he/she thinks it may be a laugh/light-hearted one !!!!!

The ONLY other way that Orgers know that it's "not a nice thread" is to have it removed or otherwise - according to "The Moderator".....

Oh well !!. I'm new on here, but it does smack of "Good for Goose - Then Good For Gander ".....
    What's wrong with a Moderator adding to a thread, they are human too? (allegedly )

Quote Originally Posted by The Angel Of Death View Post
    Should have put half a bottle in you on sat night then you wouldnt have had to get the bus
    Haha now there was an idea! A bit late now eh! Remember for the next party! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider3 View Post
    Jaffa cakes - slowly nibbled to remove the sponge base and then let the orange jelly dissolve on your tongue!! OMG - I want, need some now!!
    I do that too! Eat the whole packet before i know it! Not forgetting the full moon, half moon, total eclipse thing too! Think i have a pack in the cupboards! Im off...................
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Chips, I just can't resist chips.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Have a difficult time staying out of my grandchildren's candy.

The jam between my toes, the spot on my chin, the hair on ma mole
    A gentle stream can split a mountain, given enough time.

Cashew nuts, vanilla ice cream and white chocolate. But do you wrestle with the guilt trip that perhaps its perhaps less harmful to your body if you just eat the whole blooming lot at once rather than spin them out over an afternoon or an evening.

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
    Chips, I just can't resist chips.

Would that be the edible type or the 'on the shoulder' variety?
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    Would that be the edible type or the 'on the shoulder' variety?
    you forgot micro chips changi
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Tru Golach, not good with the micro so they are def not edible by the time I finished with them.

Back on subject, I cant leave alone when I get the feeling that I know someone, or that I have seen them before(even if they seem to have changed beyond recognition), I just have to keep wracking my brains to remember where from - with a bit of help from my friends I usually work it out.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

From as far back as I can remember, I could not leave a "scab" alone. I could make a scabby knee last forever, despite all my mum's pleas to stop picking.
    I do remember one crisis period, though, when both my bairns had full blown, ultra scabby, Chickenpox. Fortunately, they were both old enough to fend me off, but it was touch and go sometimes (as I'm sure they both remember).
    Now blackheads and plooks, well that's another story!!

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl View Post
    I cant leave blackheads or spots alone either. I'm constantly scanning my OH face for a stray blackhead or two!

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl View Post
    From as far back as I can remember, I could not leave a "scab" alone. I could make a scabby knee last forever, despite all my mum's pleas to stop picking.
    I do remember one crisis period, though, when both my bairns had full blown, ultra scabby, Chickenpox. Fortunately, they were both old enough to fend me off, but it was touch and go sometimes (as I'm sure they both remember).

You are as bad as my mother was for picking scabs...yuk.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Red wine! I cannot have just one glass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast