Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was it you?

It was a Fiesta Finesse, newish .... is that what you wanted to know??

Didn't put Finesse in the original post as I didn't know how to spell it! : )

Default Well spotted

Yes folks it was me checking out the place where I spent the first 10 years of my life.

Watch out for me in other parts of central scotland over the next couple of days before heading back north.

Make sure you have your best hats on - you never know when Bill and his camera are about!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadPict
    Make sure you have your best hats on - you never know when Bill and his camera are about!!!
    Just imagine how poor Bill feels, he can't go anywhere without being spotted. It must be like being a celebrity...lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Fernie
    Yes folks it was me checking out the place where I spent the first 10 years of my life.

Watch out for me in other parts of central scotland over the next couple of days before heading back north.

Well, nice to have spotted you Bill!

You originally from Abbiehill, then, Bill? I used to live there... in a basement flat with no heating and one window that never let any light in. Halcyon days.

We could run a competition like Moray firth radio does, spot bill in his red car somewhere in Scotland and win a prize.!!!!!
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    Looks like we could form the Edinburgh / Leith branch of Caithness.Org with the number of Orgers who are in Auld Reekie. I nominate Drszin for president, I'll run as your campaign manager Doc.
    Hey girls vote for the Doc and I will send you all a signed photo of him, and arrange a date for one of you,if you can put in Ten words why the Doc would want a date with you?
    That's nearly a week now and I still havn't received my signed photo. Golach, I hope you remembered to post it.. You never announced the winner either.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    That's nearly a week now and I still havn't received my signed photo. Golach, I hope you remembered to post it.. You never announced the winner either.
    Connie19, the good DrSzin, has just arrived back from vacation, and I have not had a formal reaction from him to our request to make him the President Elect. But heres hoping we might over the weekend
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    Looks like we could form the Edinburgh / Leith branch of Caithness.Org with the number of Orgers who are in Auld Reekie. I nominate Drszin for president, I'll run as your campaign manager Doc.
    Hey girls vote for the Doc and I will send you all a signed photo of him, and arrange a date for one of you,if you can put in Ten words why the Doc would want a date with you?
    just bringing this to the front once more
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Default The further dventures of the "org" bumper sticker

Spotted again!

Bill must still be on his grand tour of central Scotland, but not ready to head north yet as spotted him travelling south on the A9 this evening.

... now where's that prize Fran mentioned *grin*

Last Saturday I was having an enjoyable cup of tea with Golach, Sassylass, Scorrie and ACameron. Moira was serving us delicious homemade pie. Discussion had devolved to the attributes of sandshoes. A quiet stranger went by. We were all sure that it was Bill. He was wearing a green T-shirt. His presence has been everywhere these days.

Is there more than one bill? maybe he has employed look alikes????
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

I think Bill has been cloned right enough - when he was spotted on the A9 - he wasnt a traffic clone by any chance?

Sorry guys, not had my dinner yet - Mince and tatties to night and my sweet will be served by Bill ... I nice ice cream clone

Do you get banned for bad jokes??

Now that is wierd because my housebot bill is currently cutting the grass, how can he be serving you ice cream???
    I tell thee ther is definatly more than one!
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

Quote Originally Posted by grantyg
    Now that is wierd because my housebot bill is currently cutting the grass, how can he be serving you ice cream???
    I tell thee ther is definatly more than one!
    There is definatly more than one. I got four bills through my letter box today!
    You get what you give

Come back to civilisation, Bill or you'll be getting a reputation as a closet Central Belter!

I hope this isn't why city ways are creeping into Caithness.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12