Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackson 'healthy' before fatal jab

Default Jackson 'healthy' before fatal jab

Michael Jackson was in good health before being given the anaesthetic that killed him, a leaked post mortem report revealed

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/musi...8516&GT1=61501

So sad

Quote Originally Posted by rs 2k View Post
    Michael Jackson was in good health before being given the anaesthetic that killed him, a leaked post mortem report revealed

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/musi...8516&GT1=61501

So sad
    Physically maybe, mentally very doubtful.

His jab was required every certain amount of time, it just so happened to have a lethal dosage.

What you said is like saying, they were perfectly fine before getting hit by a car.

Yet one more excuse for the papers to continue publishing stories about him. Time to drop the dead...er, Jackson.

The report then goes on to list a huge number of ailments, but despite those and his drug addiction and the fact he even had a doctor living at his home, administering jabs and god knows what else, he was 'in good health'.

I can't be the only one thinking "Who cares?" surely?
    I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages and ages hence. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Alan16 View Post
    I'm with you there actually

I just found the 'healthy' story quite humorous

One less monster must be good!!!

It's surprising how some people in the public eye can live a life that is an absolute shambles, seem be given almost mystical saint like attributes on death.
    Examples :- Elvis, Hendrix , Joplin, Princess Diana, Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    It's surprising how some people in the public eye can live a life that is an absolute shambles, seem be given almost mystical saint like attributes on death.
    Examples :- Elvis, Hendrix , Joplin, Princess Diana, Mercury.
    True, but as far as I'm aware, none of those touched children inappropriately (or did anything of that level of "badness").
    I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages and ages hence. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by John Baikie View Post
    I'm with you there actually

I just found the 'healthy' story quite humorous
    Agree with you both. Trying to prove that he was something he wasn't is just plain pointless.

Examples :- Elvis, Hendrix , Joplin, Princess Diana, Mercury
    True, but as far as I'm aware, none did anything of that level of "badness").
    hmmm. first three:genius's but junkies;diana:wrong place at the right time,
    mercury;his crime was being from Zanzibar!
    unless you meant the planet,who's only crime is being too close to the sun

True, but as far as I'm aware, none of those touched children inappropriately (or did anything of that level of "badness").

And where was it proven that Michael Jackson did?
    At least no one will copy this signature

Quote Originally Posted by Fantoosh View Post
    And where was it proven that Michael Jackson did?
    Oh please. I can't be bothered even arguing with you on this. If you seriously believe that he did not touch children inappropriately then that's fine. Hey perhaps we can go for a drink some time: just you, me, Santa Claus, The Bogeyman. What? You don't believe in those fairy tales? You are either naive, stupid, or simply looking to start an argument. Which ever it is you're not interesting enough for me to waste my time. I have many more entertaining ways of doing that.

ohhh do not let my mother here you say anything against Diana! she would take the frying pan that weighs more than she does to you!
    saying that, while Diana love life may have been a mess, she was still a great woman!
    even though her world had fallen apart she still devoted so much to those in need.
    the woman could not get a break, and it wasn't like she courted the public, she couldn't get away from it!
    we see the world thru the eyes of the invisible. imagine everything you said, did, wore, or even ate was up for the world to pick apart.
    if you are a person who hounds to the paparazzi then that's all well and good, you want to be seen. but then if your a public figure that is just trying to live their lives and stay out of the light at least every now and again, and you have no choice of being famous, then how can we fault that.
    personally, I think Princess Diana was a Great Woman, a role model and a very tragic figure.
    She didn't want to be a celebrity, but ended up being one of the biggest.
    http://itqueries.com/

Default Jackson

Oh please. I can't be bothered even arguing with you on this. If you seriously believe that he did not touch children inappropriately then that's fine. Hey perhaps we can go for a drink some time: just you, me, Santa Claus, The Bogeyman. What? You don't believe in those fairy tales? You are either naive, stupid, or simply looking to start an argument. Which ever it is you're not interesting enough for me to waste my time. I have many more entertaining ways of doing that.
    I have my own personal opinion of what may have been Michael Jackson's sexual preferences and although it may differ slightly to that of what the outcome of a very long and expensive trial that found him not guilty, I would never consider trying to ridicule someone for excepting the findings of a jury.

Whats your excuse for being so darn rude on an open forum to Fantoosh.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    Whats your excuse for being so darn rude on an open forum to Fantoosh.
    They presented a ridiculous point of view. Simple as.

Default Pointt of view

They presented a ridiculous point of view. Simple as.
    The point of view that they presented was a lawful one, are you above the law?
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    The point of view that they presented was a lawful one, are you above the law?
    You yourself said that you thought differently than the outcome of the trial. Are you therefore above the law? You probably wont answer that. Why not? Because it is a stupid question. The result of the trial is neither here nor there - if someone firmly believes that Michael Jackson never did anything at all inappropriate with those children then they are wrong.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by brandy View Post
    ohhh do not let my mother here you say anything against Diana! she would take the frying pan that weighs more than she does to you!
    saying that, while Diana love life may have been a mess, she was still a great woman!
    even though her world had fallen apart she still devoted so much to those in need.
    the woman could not get a break, and it wasn't like she courted the public, she couldn't get away from it!
    we see the world thru the eyes of the invisible. imagine everything you said, did, wore, or even ate was up for the world to pick apart.
    if you are a person who hounds to the paparazzi then that's all well and good, you want to be seen. but then if your a public figure that is just trying to live their lives and stay out of the light at least every now and again, and you have no choice of being famous, then how can we fault that.
    personally, I think Princess Diana was a Great Woman, a role model and a very tragic figure.
    She didn't want to be a celebrity, but ended up being one of the biggest.
    Sorry to burst your bubble Brandy, but...the same woman had numerous affairs, was very manipulative of the press and TV,and the paparazzi, dumped the kids on their Dad, went off for a dirty weekend in Paris with an Arab, got well and truly screwed in the back of a car, and died as a result! Oh yeh, real role model!!!
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast