Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Jackson 'healthy' before fatal jab

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jackson 'healthy' before fatal jab

Michael Jackson was in good health before being given the anaesthetic that killed him, a leaked post mortem report revealed

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/musi...8516&GT1=61501

So sad

Quote Originally Posted by rs 2k View Post
    Michael Jackson was in good health before being given the anaesthetic that killed him, a leaked post mortem report revealed

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/musi...8516&GT1=61501

So sad
    Physically maybe, mentally very doubtful.

His jab was required every certain amount of time, it just so happened to have a lethal dosage.

What you said is like saying, they were perfectly fine before getting hit by a car.

Yet one more excuse for the papers to continue publishing stories about him. Time to drop the dead...er, Jackson.

The report then goes on to list a huge number of ailments, but despite those and his drug addiction and the fact he even had a doctor living at his home, administering jabs and god knows what else, he was 'in good health'.

I can't be the only one thinking "Who cares?" surely?
    I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages and ages hence. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost