Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you passionate about?

Default what are you passionate about?

My hubby, children and thier partners, grandchildren, my special sister in law and my pets, could not live without music, it can help you will all the moods that give you in life, also feel very grateful for the staff at caithness general, thier jobs discriptions maybe nurses, but they are much more than that.

My kids and my lovely fella they who are keeping me going and have thougtha lot of bad times x

I am passionate about the Earth we all inhabit and the spells we cast upon each other.

I love animals with a passion....seeing the potential in people and hopefully helping them see it too...music, the best stress buster and mood enhancer there is.. my family and my wonderful friends........ and maybe most of all, Life.

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    I am passionate about the Earth we all inhabit and the spells we cast upon each other.
    Huh, you don't get me that easy!

my music and my football
    "you know and i know that we talk in circles most times"

My family but definately my children I would do anything to protect them & I'd go to the ends of the earth to make sure they always have everything they need.
    life may not be a party be while were here we might as well dance!!

I asm passionate about my job and ensuring that any child under my care has the best care and opportunites i can give them.

My friends and family keep me going. They make life alot more interesting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12