Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Help!......rowing machine(s) needed

Default Help!......rowing machine(s) needed

Hi all....i'm at it again...i was wondering if anyone out there would be good enough to loan me their rowing machine for 3 days (Fri 9th - Sun 11th Oct)
    the reason being last year we cycled from John o groats to lands end...so this year were hoping to row scrabster - calais (544 nautical miles) without leaving Tesco.....

were having a challenge weekend in Tesco to raise much needed funds for Muscular Dystrophy Campaign so any help would be greatfully recieved
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

i have one you can borrow, pm me for details

yo....goodluck xx
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

Default Calais

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy1 View Post
    Hi all....i'm at it again...i was wondering if anyone out there would be good enough to loan me their rowing machine for 3 days (Fri 9th - Sun 11th Oct)
    the reason being last year we cycled from John o groats to lands end...so this year were hoping to row scrabster - calais (544 nautical miles) without leaving Tesco.....

were having a challenge weekend in Tesco to raise much needed funds for Muscular Dystrophy Campaign so any help would be greatfully recieved
    Be careful when you get to Calais as they have stirred up a nest of illegal immigrants over thier, and they may be keen to sneak on bored.

Good luck with your efforts, I have never met you , but you must be in good shape.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    Be careful when you get to Calais as they have stirred up a nest of illegal immigrants over thier, and they may be keen to sneak on bored.

Good luck with your efforts, I have never met you , but you must be in good shape.
    hehehehe if only u knew.....im what one might call an enthusiastic encourager.....im the one with the bull horn shouting pull/push depends which way were going
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE