Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sweet Chilli Chicken

Question Sweet Chilli Chicken

I am looking for recepies for sweet chilli chicken.

Many thanks in advance
    life is for living xx

I'll joint the list waiting - I love the stuff, especially Johnstons Sweet Chilli Chicken wraps - yum!

i only started trying it the last month, but i love it!! just fancy trying to make my own!!
    life is for living xx

Hi,
    I make sweet chilli chicken and this is my recipe;

cold cooked chicken breast
    sweet chilli dipping sauce
    mayonnaise

I buy the chilli dipping sauce in Tesco (find it on top shelf above sweet & sour sauces in Thurso shop) Dice up chicken and add it to a mix of the mayonnaise and chilli dipping sauce to taste to own strength and preference. Simple!!!!
    Also lovely if you pour some of the sweet chilli dipping sauce on top of chicken breasts then cook in foil parcel for approx 40 mins on 200c. Have with salad, baked potato. Yummy!!
    Last edited by dizey39; 02-Oct-09 at 17:27. Reason: added more info

Default sweet chilli chick

You should try this in cafe Cardosi. It is the bizz. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Think i will have to have one tomorrow.

Sweet chilli, phili cheese and cooked chicken is great. Often have it on a wrap

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dizey39 View Post
    Hi,
    I make sweet chilli chicken and this is my recipe;

cold cooked chicken breast
    sweet chilli dipping sauce
    mayonnaise

I buy the chilli dipping sauce in Tesco (find it on top shelf above sweet & sour sauces in Thurso shop) Dice up chicken and add it to a mix of the mayonnaise and chilli dipping sauce to taste to own strength and preference. Simple!!!!
    Also lovely if you pour some of the sweet chilli dipping sauce on top of chicken breasts then cook in foil parcel for approx 40 mins on 200c. Have with salad, baked potato. Yummy!!
    Mmmm, sounds tasty Dizey39, plain old chicken breasts need a bit of added flavour.