Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wick Family Centre

Default Wick Family Centre

Im a bit confused.

What exactly is meant by full day care in this link?

http://www.caithness.org/community/n...ntre/index.htm

Does it mean that as from Easter, you can put younger children their full time as is a creche?

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety
    Does it mean that as from Easter, you can put younger children their full time as is a creche?
    It looks that way to me so long as they'r 2yrs 9monhts. Not sure how much that would cost thought. could end up being more than you earn.

Can i put in my 18 & 20 years old cause they often act like 2 year olds.
    To stay young live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.

yip, full day care available during the holidays, you can claim 70% of childcare costs back from the tax credits, the after school club is the cheapest one i've ever seen. good luck to all at the new family centre...

Not been to the new family centre. Was going to try their holiday club but didn't know anyone else who was using it

The Pulteneytown People's Project ran an Easter Club at the high school. My kids went there and had a great time. There must have been about 50 or more kids there and loads of equipment to play with.
    Heard that P.P.P have an out of school club that cost £2.50 to have your child picked up from school and taken there for the afternoon.

So when is Thurso getting one? Could really do with it here too!