Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ban Jewel adverts / Cash for Gold Adverts

I'm keeping my pile of gold to myself, it gets in the way sometines, but the family have got used to walking around it now.

The envelopes they show on tv would not be much use anyway, far to small...
    The box said, "Requires Windows XP or better"...

... so I installed Ubuntu!

Some years ago I took some broken pieces of gold to the silversmith at the top of the raining stairs in Inverness and he made a ring and bangle from it for me, both in the shape of a fifty pence piece. Would rather do something similar again than trust the claims of unknown advertisers.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Default Gold for sale

What are these "gold buying" companies all about? How can they be sure that that the gold sent to them isn't stolen? What a bonus for our local "druggie" housebreakers. No more travelling south to sell their "stash" after a night on the rob. Now they can just relax, pop the "loot" into an envelope and wait for the cash to arrive by return of post.
    Keep safe and secure, this is just the time of year they start their Christmas shoplifting in houses near you. It happened to us a few years ago when we were Christmas shopping in Inverness, so be on your guard or your family heirlooms could be on their way to "Gold R Us"
    I say ban them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12