Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wick Retail Park

Default Wick Retail Park

Does anyone know what shops are open when? The paper said that homebase will open next week with argos, superdrug and new look opening 2 weeks later but I heard from someone that the opening day for superdrug is tomorrow and that homebase will be opening for the opening day and then closing because of something to do with the way they layed the concerete or something.

Superdrug is definitely opening tomorrow.

Smile

homebase are opening on thursday
    13th april, argos will be opening at the end of may

Went a look to Super Drug this morning , what a lovely shop , a large variety of products from make up to suitcases was very impressed and also got 10% off all my purchases!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cookie
    Went a look to Super Drug this morning , what a lovely shop , a large variety of products from make up to suitcases was very impressed and also got 10% off all my purchases!!
    Agree totally new retail park looks great cant wait for the others to open will be in Wick every week!!!

oohh i cannot wait to get through to check out the new shops!!! Im glad that new look is here as the clothes are affordable unlike most other clothes shops in caithness.

does anyone know if super drug is open on sunday?

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    does anyone know if super drug is open on sunday?
    I think it is open on sunday, homebase is going to be open 8 am till 8pm monday till thursday friday 8am till 9pm and saturday 8am till 8pm and sunday 8am till 6pm.

Just in time for the Easter weekend/May holiday DIY orgy. Hope A&E can cope with the DIY casualties. Does anyone know if Homebase sell sofas, though?
    Bagpuss

cant wait for homebase to open. got a few jobs for cedric to do. once i get him motivated to do them.

look at their web site....they do all sorts of thingsapart from diy. i notice they have a big greenhouse for all the plants etc they will be selling.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

knightofeth Guest

When is New Look open? I can't wait for that one