Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rugs, rugs glorious rugs

ps i haven't fallen off wagon yet - because im still searching ....still cant find a 6'6" medium lite landa combo for less than 62.... I refuse to pay 62 for a 100g rug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought first time i read your post munro you mean that you were telling me you were about to fall off wagon but now i realise you were grassing me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha if that is a stable rug stick a sold sign on it for me please and i will get windys online.

Now shall I splurge and go rambo heavyweight stable at 120 plus or should I just do a joules wethabeeta mmmm

I think she needs something nice as she is the grand dam of the cover star on this months SNE Equestrian

ahh no it's a 6'9" turnout...sorry - got a 6'6" stable though ..... sorrrry ...false alarm.............

Quote Originally Posted by munron View Post

I think she needs something nice as she is the grand dam of the cover star on this months SNE Equestrian
    haha is she....thats cool - windy old birdy....faither in law was complementing WA on what a fine mannie he is and how he would have sold the creme de la creme o ponies in his day!!!

I think he would fit in a 6 6 as i usually buy bigger for his neck - wot like?

Forgot to add I could get windy a fal on offer as her size always seems to be so fal, wetherbeeta or rambo ordinary (but real heavyweight) or rhino with full neck - what do you think for an elderly pony who feels the cold and needs molly coddled.
    Last edited by munron; 04-Oct-09 at 20:11. Reason: added more

its no a hevy - maybe a medium weight it'd think - maybe 200g..... guess with a stable wouldn't matter so much if it was on last hole for neck if you ken fit i mean - you can have a look ...

Quote Originally Posted by KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN View Post
    haha is she....thats cool - windy old birdy....faither in law was complementing WA on what a fine mannie he is and how he would have sold the creme de la creme o ponies in his day!!!
    I shall pass on FIL kind comments, WA showed me the add today he put in the groat that someone has his corn (or is it barley) thingie - trying to find it (he cant recall who borrowed it) but they put it in with the ads for skins and entertainment etc

Quote Originally Posted by KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN View Post
    its no a hevy - maybe a medium weight it'd think - maybe 200g..... guess with a stable wouldn't matter so much if it was on last hole for neck if you ken fit i mean - you can have a look ...
    Thats fine I dinna want heavy as I have a 450 premier equine for him - just no point in using that in the stable and going out in his 200 in the day, so that sounds grand.

Well I got my full neck yesterday, horsey very happy last night, but rug off today as we now have glorious sunshine. On, off, on, off, here we go!!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - CONFUCIUS

I was out so they were left sweating bad mum, and as Kay is coming will just leave it just now as he will probably roll and no see him for mud.

I have ordered two joules so it will be windy wag and paddy poof, what with Dino and his pink rug they will all be well matched.

MA will still have a look at that light 6 6 though, will do for warmer nights.

Bear with me as this is my first attempt at uploading a picture... But check out this rug on one the horses at Hayfield in Aberdeen! Im not sure if the uploading will work??

Apologies about the size!! Not a clue what Im doing really

Smile

Wow ! i want one but can't cause my Furrries don't require one ! dam

I think that is what I have for my two but in the stable version.

Got another horse coming on a weeks trial tomorrow - if anyone sees a tall but obviously very handsome man wandering around talking to himself, drinking buckfast out of a bottle in a brown bag, sleeping rough under what appears to be a horse rug - can you tap my husband and tell him I need my rug cheers and give him a newspaper for cover

Quote Originally Posted by munron View Post
    I think that is what I have for my two but in the stable version.

Got another horse coming on a weeks trial tomorrow - if anyone sees a tall but obviously very handsome man wandering around talking to himself, drinking buckfast out of a bottle in a brown bag, sleeping rough under what appears to be a horse rug - can you tap my husband and tell him I need my rug cheers and give him a newspaper for cover
    He's taking it well then?!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234