Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Crossroads Primary School 40th Anniversary Ceilidh Dance

Default Crossroads Primary School 40th Anniversary Ceilidh Dance

Crossroads Primary School are celebrating their 40th Anniversary this year.
    There is a Ceilidh planned for Saturday 3rd October in the new Mey Hall. Tickets are £10 for adults and £5 for children which includes a buffet supper. The music will be supplied by the fabulous band Whisky. Should be a really good night.
    Tickets are available from either Jacky McKenzie on 01847 851841 or Debs Wilson on 01847 851650 or pm me.
    Cheers
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - CONFUCIUS

You could say that the Whole School Stands at a Crossroads.

Congrats to them and heres to the next 40 years.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Thumbs up Tickets selling fast .....

it's going to be a good night, people travelling from down south. if you still fancy it, still some tickets left ...... but get in there quickly

Smile Crossroads Dance

I'm really looking forward to this dance on saturday night. I'm really looking forward to gettin e craic, havin a bite to eat, a dram AND a bit of a boogie! Who else is going? Reckon it's gonna be a cracker o a nite

Yeah it will be a great night, Whsky are playing . There seems to be a lot going, hope they have enough tickets .

The school had a fantastic display of old photos and children's work today for their open afternoon for parents, well done to all the staff for all their hard work and dedication

Looking forward to the dance tomorrow night, should be fun.

Thumbs up

Just back from the school open afternoon, really good laugh looking at all the old photos - clothes and hair styles were mental.

Big thank you to all the girls at the school, what a lot of hard work when we know your all so busy already. the kids enjoyed having their parents in for the afternoon, they put us all to shame with their maths games !

The kids made a commemorative quilt, absolutely gorgeous, huge thank you to Maranda and Rebecca for their hard work, will be much appreciated in the hall for years to come.

The school is in the process of putting the photos up to the hall for tomorrow nights dance, will be worth a laugh.

Tickets still selling well, some people turning up on the night and paying at the door, still plenty left.

Should be buzzing tomorrow night, bring it on !

Thumbs up brilliant craic .....

Good night last night despite the weather. A great mix of young and old. A big thank you to everyone who contributed in any way, Parent Forum Committe, especially Pam for her fancy garnishes and making such an effort with the grub !!
    Big thank you to the ladies from the school, Christine, Nicola, Margaret, Fiona and Tracey for putting in such hard work. All the kids for their gorgeous decorations.
    Maranda ya bam for being as entertaining as ever
    Band were good , the craic was good, what more do you want - bring on the 50th anniversary !!!

Many thanks for your kind words and all the hard work that everyone put in, from all the staff at Crossroads School. We had a great weekend and hope everyone else did too.

Sounds like everyone had a fab time !
    I never knew about it till it was too late so couldn't go
    thou School wasn't really a Happy time in my life but we all had to go !
    Last edited by froal; 07-Oct-09 at 19:14. Reason: spelling