Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: One for the mature ladies.....or frustrated husbands

Default One for the mature ladies.....or frustrated husbands

Being of mature age I am sure many of you ladies out there will know what I am on about when I mention night sweats in bed and hot flushes. It can be snowing outside or blowing a gale. You get into a freezing bed and within seconds it starts. You feel as if youve just stepped of a plane into the desert. You flip the pillow over in the hope its cooler but it only heats up again. Bedcovers are flung to one side usually over hubby or partner and a restless nights sleep is on the cards again, for both of you. Not to worry ladies I have found the answer to our problem. Its called the "Chillow pillow". Basically its a plastic pillow which you fill with water. It keeps your head cool so the rest of your body also stays cool. Works like a dream and is also great for headaches, hangovers, backache and sunburn. It can be used on any part of the body. For more information check it out on www.soothsoft.co.uk. Best £25 I have ever spent.... and my husband agrees!!!!!

unicorn Guest

Ok you just described me in bed every night and I am only 32!!!!!!!! eek

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    Ok you just described me in bed every night and I am only 32!!!!!!!! eek
    Ladies, you embarass me!!!!
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

i was wondering if the chillow pillow could take a heavy weight as my mother in law has a big head...

oooh better watch out mr billy boy ma-in-law will be chasing after you wi a rolling pin.