Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Going Mad

Default Going Mad

I'm convinced that I saw a job advert recently for a project manager, coordinator and support person on 3 year contracts, based in Thurso. The only media I look at for jobs are the Groat, Courier and the Org - I've checked these and can't find anything. Have I finally cracked and started imagining things or did anyone else see the advert. Cheers

I think I have the same syndrome.
    I could have sworn I saw an article stating if Scotland gains independence the SNP will ditch the BBC and have a Sottish only version, now I have searched all over for any thing like it but cannot find anything.
    Did I dream it or have I cracked up. The wife thinks the latter. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by wavy davy View Post
    I'm convinced that I saw a job advert recently for a project manager, coordinator and support person on 3 year contracts, based in Thurso. The only media I look at for jobs are the Groat, Courier and the Org - I've checked these and can't find anything. Have I finally cracked and started imagining things or did anyone else see the advert. Cheers
    I'm sure I read about this in the Groat and on the org about two weeks ago. Did it not involve visiting vulnerable adults in their homes to discuss energy efficiency problems? It could be that the closing date has passed and that's why you can't find it on the org now.

tonkatojo,

The sunday herald to save your sanity
    http://www.heraldscotland.com/commen...y-bbc-1.921954

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    tonkatojo,

The sunday herald to save your sanity
    http://www.heraldscotland.com/commen...y-bbc-1.921954
    Thanks for that CHARLIE, it looks kind of grim for the future of viewing. I dont think I could stomach the like's of take the high road and dr finlays casebook, its bad enough with river city, there is enough Scottish wild life progs on telly now, how many time can we see people harping on about history before we have had enough, variety is the spice of life for heavens sake. Strewth I am sounding like Billy Connelly now.

Quote Originally Posted by wavy davy View Post
    No your not going mad sure i saw the same advert 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Unless youre both going mad.