Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: looking for kickboxing and tai chi classes

Default looking for kickboxing and tai chi classes

does anyone know of any kick-boxing or tai-chi classes being held in caithness at the moment

there was kickboxing down in Scrabster community centre and I've definately seen posters for tai chi or something very similar - have you looked in newsagents windows - they seem to display lots of posters for various goings on - especially one opposite Pentalnd Hotel

i think thurso college does tai chi classes.......monday or a tuesday i think
    it's a sair fecht

I teach Kickboxing, mostly Muay Thai based at my MMA class in Dunbeath. I will be looking to set a class up in Wick soon also.

If you want to drop me and email or PM i can tell you more about it.
    My class is limited to 10 people only and is very cardio based. I am about to introduce a new system, which will record individual heart rate during training, to allow speciliased training markers and program development, along with personal training. The system is similar to the one used by Manchester United ( Polar Team2 Pro), and due to this classes are restricted to 10 adults.

Andrew.
    Andrew Usher
    Partner / Practice Manager
    Dunbeath Surgery
    dunbeathsurgery.co.uk