Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ocean Colour Scene - Wick - 13th Feb 2010

Default Ocean Colour Scene - Wick - 13th Feb 2010

Ocean Colour Scene tics are on sale at 9am today

Available from

Wick

Blackstairs Lounge
    Mcallans
    Poltney News

Thurso

Mcallans
    Graham Begg

Helmsdale

Spar (Nisa)

Brora

Graham Begg

Golspie

Spar (Nisa)

Cheers Folks

Thanks for telling us all the places we can buy tickets, what you fail to say, is how much the tickets are - no point heading off, only to find they are silly prices.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Here we go again!
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

£28.50, not that it should matter. If you want to see the band, you'll pay it

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    Thanks for telling us all the places we can buy tickets, what you fail to say, is how much the tickets are - no point heading off, only to find they are silly prices.
    Tickets are £28.50 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    £28.50, not that it should matter. If you want to see the band, you'll pay it

Reasonable price but bliddy daft statement.

I want a lot of things but cannae have them cos I cannae afford them.

Just been informed that fols are prob having a go due to price of smokey tickets, but as I never seven saw the thread let alone posted on it there is no need to have a go at me grrrrr.

Thanks very much for the info on the ticket prices by the way.
    Last edited by changilass; 25-Sep-09 at 12:42. Reason: got more info
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Brilliant band. Well worth the price. wil definitely be there. hope they play "The circle" Legend