Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Hello

Smile Hello

Hello there

I've just joined the Org & I'm looking forward to having a good craic (& at times debate) with fellow orgers.

As you have probably guessed I'm a scorpio, the eigth sign in the Zodiac. Are there any orgers interested in astrology?
    Greed & Competition aren't the result of immutable human temperament, greed & fear of scarcity have being created & amplified. Consequently, we've got to fight with each other in order to survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio12thNov View Post
    As you have probably guessed I'm a scorpio, the eigth sign in the Zodiac. Are there any orgers interested in astrology?
    Astrology doesnt work. But I wont go into a debate, it'll just end badly.

Scorpio 23rd October - 21st November

As the eighth sign of the Zodiac Scorpio is represented by the scorpion - a contradicting sign to beat all others. The most intense and powerful characters in the zodiac, even when there is an appearance of self-control and an air of calm, often they hide their emotions beneath the placid exterior.

So the star sign of Scorpio can offer mystery and intrigue alongside an intuitive and adaptable persona. Just remember that most Scorpios have long memories and are strong willed and very determined. Cross them at your peril as they can be your best friend or your worst enemy!

Personal traits

As highlighted above, Scorpios are generally a force to be reckoned with thanks to their intuitive minds and intensity of character. Add into the mix an out and out stubborness and you'll find a true competitor in many cases - particularly if there is a battle for love. Scorpios adaptability and quick mind can help them in competition so again a star sign to watch out for in many situations.

With an abundance of energy, Scorpios can be good at harnessing this for contructive pruposes and by tempering self-confidence and using their shrewd and intuitive nature they can win over key doubters. It has been known for a streak of vindictiveness to enter the affray when wronged - so careful how you cross a Scorpio. In their relentess pursuit of what they want, they do not suffer fools and are unforgiving of faults in others even friends, but as a friend Scorpios can be very good to have on side.

Personal relationships :

Without a doubt, the star sign of sex is Scorpio. As passionate lovers or rampant sex participants, they are the most sensually energetic of all star signs of the Zodiac. With an inner desire to lose themselves, Scorpios can here see that a union is greater than an individual. It has been seen that the 'star crossed lover' entity usually will involve the male or female being a Scorpio - and whether this is passionate or perverted, it is a trait that you should be fully aware of.

As previously mentioned, in a relationship never cross a Scorpio - and treat them with passion and honesty to get the best out of them. Remember they are best as friends and worst as enemies.

Element - Water
    Ruling Planet - Pluto
    Ruling Animal - Scorpian
    Your Colour - Dark Red
    Star Stone - Opal
    Favourite Foods - Strawberries, Whole Grains, Bread & Pasta.

I am sure you will have lots of Fun here at the Org.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Astrology doesn't work? You know this for sure? People like Newton, Galileo & Nostradamus would not agree...
    Greed & Competition aren't the result of immutable human temperament, greed & fear of scarcity have being created & amplified. Consequently, we've got to fight with each other in order to survive!

hello scorp

I am invisible, well not really you just need to look in the pub and ill be the one with a pint o strongbow.

welcome to the house of "fun"*

*results not guranteed
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Astrology doesn't work? You know this for sure? People like Newton, Galileo & Nostradamus would not agree...
    It's so hard to resist getting into a debate... I'll quote Tim Minchin: "If anyone can show me one example in the entire history of the world, of a single astrologer who's been able to prove under reasonable experimental conditions that they can predict future human events by interpreting celestial signs...."

come on guys people are entitled to their opinions, if astrology worked you would know that i was going to say this. lololo
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Thanks for that Kodiak, funny enough I'm sitting here wearing a dark red top, drinking water & I ate strawberries for my breakfast!

Scorpio is indeed the sign of sex, & passion is a game I get into intensily...

Cheers Invisible, nothing is invisible man, we can see all in the Zodiac

Have you ever read a book on astrology Frog? Do you have any knowledge of astrology?

Hello there

I've just joined the Org & I'm looking forward to having a good craic (& at times debate) with fellow orgers.

I'm Leo ruled by Goddess Ostara. Not into cat's

Kodiak - I've truly never seen such an accurate description - me to a tee!

Welcome to a fellow Scorp!

Default Hi

Hi, nice to have a new face on here look forward to your posts...you have a debate going already! I am a typical gemini but don't especially follow astrology but do have a mug that has my personality to a tee...excuse the pun!

Welcome, from one Scorpio to another. (mine's Nov 8th). As for my opinions on the stars, I like to embrace all the positive things about us (and I don't want to go into those on here) and dismiss any negative traits as ill conceived.

But, hey, I'm just a man.

Welcome to the Org S12N, you share my son's birthday.

I'm a typical Taurean-I think astrology is all bull.

thanks for all your posts guys. nobody else on the org read their stars? or am i the only person here that does?

We all read our stars....believing what is written is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    We all read our stars....believing what is written is another matter.
    Well said Jox...I very seldom believe what I read, or hear...but by reading your stars you at least have your own insight into your life to help you make your decisions.

Well said Jox...I very seldom believe what I read, or hear...but by reading your stars you at least have your own insight into your life to help you make your decisions.
    I don't need astrology to tell me to get up, enjoy the day and to spread some laughter.

Welcome to the org. As for astrology. I take it with a pinch of salt. It doesn't matter what the stars say there is always someone out there that is the exception to the rule. For the record, I'm a Leo married to a Virgo with a Scorpio child. Lol