Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: £35??

Default Cant help masel

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Indubitably!!

Lets not go there, but could this be,,,,,,,,,Living next door to Malice
    Oedipus was the first man to plug the generation gap

Quote Originally Posted by fingalmacool View Post
    Lets not go there, but could this be,,,,,,,,,Living next door to Malice
    Aye, Im only getting -£50 from the Comm and Scottie pays the customers £35 to come in. Malicious indeed!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Actually, now that I see what those bands get, I feel bad for asking for £80 when we played in May supporting Yashin, clearly our fee is too high
    You're in the wrong genre dude. Get a bit of tartan about you and the cash will roll in.

I think im going to write a sequel to The Manual. It'll tell the story of how to attain wealth and fame becoming the new Andy Stewart.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Donald where's yer troosers?The Rock n' Roll section in the middle is just brilliant!
    Greed & Competition aren't the result of immutable human temperament, greed & fear of scarcity have being created & amplified. Consequently, we've got to fight with each other in order to survive!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234