Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Loopallu

Red face Loopallu

Last weekend, two of the worst headline performances i've had the misfortune to pay for ( The View & The Lightning Seeds) both seemed to suffer from technical problems. Made up for by The Dykeenies & The Codine Velvet Club though.
    I kent his faither

Did anyone see 'French Wives'?

Just going by their name I think they would be amazing and very atractive with a name like that

The View suck anyway so that doesn't surprise me.
    Pictures of you, litter my floorboards.

Red face French Wives

Hmmmm, dont judge a book by its cover /title. Not a band to start a revolution, but easy listening in a velvet jacket sort of way
    I kent his faither

I ain't judging them by their title, I just really despise them. The guys voice is horrible.
    Pictures of you, litter my floorboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Camra View Post
    Last weekend, two of the worst headline performances i've had the misfortune to pay for ( The View & The Lightning Seeds) both seemed to suffer from technical problems. Made up for by The Dykeenies & The Codine Velvet Club though.
    Got to agree with you RE The View, they were dreadful! I only saw the last three bands of each evening and for me The Dykeenies were the best by far. Lightning Seeds were ok, more of a nostalgic trip and wasn't too bothered about their technical probs. Overall the music wasn't the sort of thing I'd usually go to see but I really enjoyed the camping, the festival atmosphere and meeting loads of new people!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Default The View / French Wives

Re comment, I think you may have your wires crossed there Loganbiffy....hells bells the techie problems have followed me home from Loopallu.
    I kent his faither